~Chapter 29~

Haneul's POV

I don't know for how long i have been off sleeping but when i woke up i found a sleeping Minho beside me, hugging me tightly. I tried not to move that much, so i won't wake Minho up, and grabbed my phone. It was 6:45 PM. I closed my phone and turned back to Minho to find him staring at me and that made me flinch. 

"Did i scare you?" He asked in his morning voice and that gave me buterflies. 

"A little." I said and smiled at him as i rested my head on his chest. 

"Sorry, love." He said and kissed my forhead. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked softly. 

"A lot better now." I said and smiled. 

"Can i ask you something?" He said and i nodded on his chest. "Why did you let Taeil do this to you?" As soon as he said that my smile droped and got out of his holdas i looked at him. 

"Wh-what do y-you mean?" I asked like i didn't know what he meant by that, when deep inside me i am just scared to tell him the truth. 

"You know what i am talking about, Please tell me i wanna help you." He softly said as he grabbed my hand and caresed it with his thumb. I paused for a moment as flashbacks from that day came to my mind and tears threatened to fall. "Are you ok, love?" He asked conserned. 

"How do you know?" I asked him as i tried not to crack my voice. 

"After the message i went to the others to tell them and Seungmin had hacked you dad's cameras and heard his conversation with Taeil." He said quitly and i just looked into space. 

"I couldn't do anything." I said with no emotions. "It was 6 months ago. It was the usuall night that he would locked me in the basement and just take his anger out on me. this time it was like i couldn't feel my hands and legs. After he was done he tolled Taeil to clean me up from the blood. When he was i can remember clearly saying that he couldn't hold himself any longer and did what he did. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't scream. I couldn't fight back." In the last part my voice just cracked and i let my tears fall as i started sobbing. 

Minho immediatelly hugged me tight and caressed my back. "It's ok now, you are safe. I am not gonna let anything happen to you ever again." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Promise?" I asked as i looked him in the eyes. 

"Promise." He said and kissed my lips softly. I didn't wait to respond and kissed him back. The kiss was soft but so passionate at the same time. We were so lost in it that we didn't hear the door opening and Hyunjin with Felix comming in. 

"Ewww!" Hyunjin said and put his hand on Felix's eyes. Me and Minho broke the kiss and we both looked at them and i immediatelly burried my face on Minho's chest as i was red from embarashment. 

"Why are you closing my eyes?" Felix asked Hyunjin. 

"Because it's inapropriate for kids." Hyunjin said and both me and Minho chuckled. 

"You are dead." Felix in his deep voice and i heared Hyunjin running off. "Anyways, sorry for interupting you guys but we wanted to inform you that The food is ready." Felix said and i looked at him as he was smilling at us. 

"We will be down in a minute." Minho said and he nodded as he left the room. 

"That was embarassing." I said i hid my face on my hands and heard Minho laughing. "It's not funny ." I said as i glared at him. 

"You are cute when you are mad, you know?" He said pecked my nose. "Come on let's go eat." He said and we got up to go downstairs. 

When we were in the dining room everyone was already there eating. "Sorry we are late. Someone decided to ruin our moment and embarrassed us." Minho said and glared at Hyunjin and Felix which they just innocently smiled at us.