~Chapter 41~

Y/N's POV

I woke up by the sun hitting my face. I look at my side to see Minho still sleeping, i grabbed my phone and took a photo of him, it's 8 AM so i got up carefully not to wake him up and got out of the tend and to the yard. I suppose everyone else is sleeping, because it's still silent, so i get into the house to make a phone call. After I dialed the persons number i waited for him to answer. 

"Hello?"

"Hello Hongjoong, how are you?"

"Oh, hi Y/N I am fine, i guess, how about you." 

"I guess i am fine too." I said and chuckled. "What are you doing right now?"

"Nothing much, why?"

"Alright then get everyone on the house by 9. I will be there in a little. I promised you'll we will talk today."

There was a little pause from him before answering. 

"Oh, yeah right. Sorry i forgot. I will get them all here, most of them are here already."

"Ok great. See you in a while."

"See yah."

 He said and we hang up. I sighed before getting up to my room to change. When i got back down to the living room Chan was getting in, his hair a mess and looking tired as fuck.

"Good morning Chan." I said with a smiled as he rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning. Were are you going this early." He asked as he yawned. 

"Just going to the others to have a small talk." I said and he nodded. "Mind if i take the SUV's keys?" I asked. 

"Not at all, just be safe." He said as he started slowly walking to the kitchen. 

"Alright thank you. See you later." I said as i grabbed the keys and went to the front door . I got in the car and started heading to my home.

---

After a long drive i was finally at home, it's 8:50 so i assume everyone is already here as i see a lot of cars outside the parking. 

I got inside the house and went to the living to find all of them gathered around. 

"Hello everyone." I called the out with a smile and they all looked at my direction as i went and sat at a chair, facing the.

"Hello Y/N." Sangyeon said as i sat down.

"How are you today?" Wooyoung asked. 

"Better." I said and smiled at them as the smiled back. "Why are some of you behind the couch and some steps away while others are nearer me?" I asked and they all looked at each other. 

"Because we won't be part of the conversation." Namjoon said and i looked at them confused but the realized what he meant. 

"So uh, it's not easy to say this but there is something important." Yeji started the speech and i smiled. 

"I know what you guys want to talk to me about." I said and they all looked shock. 

"But how? How do you know?" Sana asked and i chuckled. 

"Because you discussing it in here." I said and pointed at the cameras that they new they were there. They all looked down on their feet. 

"We are sorry that we want to leave but-" Kai started but i cut him off.