~Chapter 19~

Minho's POV

As we left the room, we all went to the bar. 

"Why does boss wants to talk to Haneul in private?" Jeongin asked and we all shrugged. 

"No idea. After all, he gave us the mission to take Haneul. He might want to talk to her about her helping us?" Changbin said and i nodded. 

"Maybe. Well let's not waste our time here thinking about this. Lets's have some fun." I said and smiled at them. As soon as i said that everyone run off to do whatever they want, except Chan. He looked at me with a smirk but at the same time a serious look. "What?"

"You know something don't you?" He asked me and i looked at him confused.

"What do you- wait you mean about their meeting?" I aksed and he nodded. "Well, no i din't know. I mean, i knew he wanted to talk to her but i don't know the matter." I said and he looked at me like something was bothering him. 

"Alright then, but don't let your jealousy take over you." He said with a devilish smirk and glared him. "What, you know i am right." HE said with a smile and i chuckled at him. 

"You know how i am with this." I said.

"That why i am telling you that~" he said and left before i could response to him. 

I ordered a whiskey from the barman and took out my phone to scroll on social. When my drink came i took a ship, not taking my eyes off my phone. As i placed my drink in the bar i heard a voice calling me. 

"Hello, handsome." A girl said sedustively at me and i sweared ander my breath. 

"Hi." I said coldly at her but she didn't seem to get the message that i am not interested. 

"Are you alone here?" She said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

Uhm, n-" I was cut off by another known voice. 

"Sadly, for you, he is not." Haneul said took off my shoulder the girls hand and placed hers. "Sorry that i took that long in the bathroom honey, but there were people making out and i couldn't grt through easily." She said and kissed my cheek. I tried not to saw that i was blushing, hard. 

Haneul's POV 

After i was done talking with Jackson i went out of the VIP's. When i was outside i searched for the others. When i didn't saw anyone i went to the bar to grab a drink. I ordered a vodka and waited petiantly for my drink. When the barman gave it to me i heard a girl two metres away from my flirting with another man. 

"Hello, handsome" She said to him and i was holding my laughter. 

"I am sorry for this guy." i mumbled at myself and took a sip from my drink.

"Hi." The guy answered coldly and i chocked at my drink becouse i know that cold voice very well, it was Minho's. 

"Are you alone here?" She asked him as she poaced her hand on his shoulder and that's when i saw red. 

I aproached them as Minho was about to answer. "Uhm, n-" I cut him off. 

"Sadly, for you, he is not." I said to her with a sarcastic smile and pushed her hand off of his shoulder and i placed mine. "Sorry that i took that long in the bathroom honey, but there were people making out and i couldn't grt through easily." I continued and kissed his cheek to make it more clear.