23

The right knee had already been severely injured.

    Jiayang's ability to endure pain and quickly fight back is already extraordinary.

    But the same position was injured again, and it happened twice in a row. Gayang's knee joint could not support it completely and he knelt on the ground with one knee. His left arm was also twisted behind his back, and he was pinned to the edge of the bed.

    Jiayang was out of breath, sweating profusely, and his face was slightly pale because of the pain.

    Eros pinched Gayan's neck with one hand, forcing him to raise his head and lean on himself. Looking at Gayan whose Adam's apple was trembling slightly, Eros said in a hoarse voice: "Admit defeat?"

    Gayan wanted to recognize Nima—

    but his body still relaxed slowly. This state is euphemistically telling the people behind him , he conceded.

    Eros controlled his strength, and he wanted to strike at the place where Gayan could be restrained quickly without hurting his roots. And making him lose his ability to move is undoubtedly the fastest way.

    Seeing Gayan's back gradually relaxing due to showing weakness, Eros' hands slightly paused.

    He slowly let go of Gayan, ready to get him some medicine.

    And it was at this moment that the air was tense, and Gayan tore off a part of the neckline of his shirt in an instant, and locked Eros' arm firmly with his backhand on the clothesline formed by the long sleeves.

    Then came a fierce and swift punch.

    Eros was caught off guard, so he had to bite the fist hard, and a little blood flowed from the corner of his mouth instantly.

    Gayan took advantage of this gap to distance himself from Eros. Because the button was torn off, Gayan's white collarbone was exposed, and Eros' eyes couldn't help but deepen when he saw it.

    Gayan thought he was completely angered by his sneak attack.

    But he showed no signs of fear, and only said in a hoarse voice: "Today, either you kill me, or I kill you. Admit defeat...that is absolutely impossible."

    Eros looked at Gayan, a pair of light-colored pupils seemed to be covered with a layer of frost.

    He looked at Jia Yang, and then said: "Okay."

    Go downstairs.

    Because of the loud noise from above, some servants were at a loss and didn't know whether to go up and have a look.

    Seeing this, the butler said, "You don't need to go up, it's okay."

    Just after saying this, there was a faint and very loud noise, like the sound of something suddenly falling to the ground.

    Those who didn't know the ping-pong sound thought it was demolishing the house.

    The general's bedroom is very closed, and if there is such a sound under such sound insulation, it means that the situation inside is definitely not good.

    The servants said a little grumpily: "Is there really no need to go up?"

    The butler was silent for a moment, then said: "No, this is the general's wedding night, you don't need to worry about it." The servants were

    a little silent, thinking that the general's wedding ceremony Is it like this all night?

    Upstairs, the huge bedroom was already a mess.