127

The holographic world is like a huge digital world.

    Gayan was trapped here.

    To be honest, this time Jiayang really convinced the hero. In this situation, his strength could not be used at all, as if his whole body was stuck in a swamp.

    Even if it is strong, it can't be used.

    It's obviously a modern world, but Tai Yan stumbled into a confinement that was a hundred times more terrifying than that of the prehistoric era.

    There was nothing that Gayan could do.

    He didn't know if it was a coincidence or something else.

    Sometimes Jia Yang has such an illusion...feeling that he is transparent in front of Tai Yan.

    He can clearly know every thought of his own and how strong his ability is.

    Then deal with these.

    In the end, he defeated himself until he was defeated.

    But in the next second, Jiayang rejected this idea.

    This is impossible, even the system in his mind will not fully know any of his thoughts, let alone Tai Yan.

    I am a living thing, not a dead thing.

    And can he be resourceful enough to deal with any contingencies that come his way?

    That's a little too awesome.

    To what extent does this have to be observed?

    Unless he's done nothing all these years and all the attention is on himself.

    But it's also a bit wrong...

    It's impossible for him to fall in love with him as soon as he appears, and he will focus on himself from now on, right?

    This is a little too fake.

    Could it be that there is something unique about him? But I don't know?

    Kayan thought thoughtfully.

    But it doesn't work all the time... He can't be trapped here forever.

    Kayan narrowed his eyes.

    He glanced outside, and after thinking for a while, his eyes locked on the robot soldiers stationed outside.

    Gayan called someone in.

    Robot soldiers walked in without doubting his presence.

    It looked at Jia Yang and said, "Please tell me."

    Jia Yang said, "I want to eat steak. Let's have steak for dinner tonight."

    This holographic game is actually similar to the real world, and steak is really steak. The feeling of chewing and satiety is as real as it is.

    If someone with no memory came in, it might really be impossible to tell the difference.

    Robot soldier: "Okay."

    Just as the robot soldier turned around, Jia Yang suddenly attacked the robot soldier from behind. Instantly throw the robot soldier to the ground.

    Robot soldiers react extremely quickly.

    Although it didn't understand why Jiayang attacked it suddenly, it adjusted its state and started fighting with Jiayang.