25

"Just... Let's talk about when we will do it next time?"

    Eros didn't expect Gayan to ask this. Suddenly, the color in his eyes deepened slightly.

    He looked at Jia Yang, and said in a hoarse voice: "It's all right."

    Jia Yang was relieved when he heard that.

    He said to Eros: "Let's wait a few days. If I'm not in good health, you won't find it interesting if you win, will you?" Looking at Gayan's natural expression, Eros'

    eyes His eyes gradually narrowed.

    What Jia Yang said is obvious, he is saying that the previous win or loss is to determine the position of the bridal chamber on the day. Does not include the future.

    He looked at Jia Yang and said, "So you mean, you have to play every time you go up and down, right?"

    Jia Yang's heart condensed slightly.

    But he looked puzzled on the surface: "Hey? Don't you know? That's what I meant before."

    [You are so shameless. ]

    After finally getting out of Mosaic's system, he heard Gayan's words, and immediately gave a comment.

    Gayan ignored the system and continued to look at Eros.

    Eros stared at Gayan's face. After a long while, he said in a calm voice: "Jayang, I am willing to bet and admit defeat."

    Jiayang's eyes flickered when he heard this, and then continued in a hoarse voice: "I am willing to bet and admit defeat, but I just lost The day of the bridal chamber does not mean that the future positions are all decided on that day."

    Eros stared at Gayan.

    Gayan couldn't hold on to the expression that Eros looked at, but he still didn't have the slightest intention of giving in.

    After all, a matter of principle cannot easily admit defeat.

    Besides, he just thought carefully that the reason why he lost was because he underestimated the enemy. Not only did he underestimate the enemy, but he was a little eager to attack, so Eros caught the flaw.

    If you make a mistake in one step, the rest will not be able to keep up.

    He feels that if he reaches his peak, winning or losing is still uncertain.

    Even as the system said, Eros was really stronger than him before. As long as he copes well, the result will be different.

    I don't know how long it took before Eros looked back slightly, and he said lightly: "How long will it last."

    Gayan knew that Eros agreed.

    "The other party completely surrendered."

    Eros nodded, looked at Gayan, and said, "Are you sure, right?"

    Gayan: "...Yes."

    Eros looked at Gayan for a while, and then said: " Good. But Jia Yang, do you know what is the way to make a person give up completely?"

    Hearing this sentence, Jia Yang inexplicably felt a chill down his spine.

    Eros didn't mean to say anything more.

    He went directly to the side and brought the breakfast porridge he had just put down to Gayan, stirred it with a spoon and handed it to him.

    Gayan took it slowly, then he looked at Eros's unsmiling face, coughed lightly: "Are you not angry?"