35

But it is not that simple for Jiayang to go out.

    After all, generals seldom go to the battlefield in person, and they are basically behind-the-scenes command positions, and they only go to the front line unless it is a very urgent situation.

    Even so, it requires a very troublesome procedure.

    After more than ten days passed after the whole process, Jia Yang was already dead.

    So he had to think of an opportunity.

    [You can go to the nearby A3 area first. 】The system suddenly said.

    【What's the meaning? ]

    [I detected that the Zerg in this world is mutating, and I guess it should be the hero who started the main line. According to this situation, this should be a very big catastrophe, so their attack power must be very strong.

    You can pretend to go on patrol, and then be attacked by mutant Zerg and die, isn't that all right? ]

    Jia Yang leaned against the edge of the table, and after a few seconds of silence, he said: 【Then let’s do this. 】

    He knows what it means to start the main line of the male protagonist.

    It is a sharpening stone specially given to promote the growth of the hero. Either it's the villainous big boss, or it's a natural and man-made disaster similar to this kind of Zerg.

    In the latter case, the lethality is generally very strong, and many people will die.

    Because only in this way can the tragedy of the disaster be highlighted, and then the male protagonist's efforts to turn the tide will appear very important and become the savior who saved the world.

    Jia Yang really did not expect such a coincidence.

    He was a little worried about his father and children, because this kind of catastrophe usually attacked indiscriminately, and many people died.

    At this moment, the terminal communicator on Jiayang's wrist rang.

    Gayan opened it and saw that it was Eros.

    There was a slight flicker in his eyes, but he finally got through.

    "When will you come back?" The projection of Eros appeared in front of Gayan, and he looked at Gayan and said.

    "I'm not going back today. Dirk said that there are Zerg activities in the surrounding area. I'll go around and I'll be back tomorrow."

    "Okay."

    This situation has happened many times, so Eros has no doubts.

    He looked at Jia Yang and said, "I'll wait for you."

    Jia Yang: "...um."

    In order to avoid being seen by Eros because of his guilty conscience, he quickly turned off the communication after he finished speaking, and then heaved a sigh of relief.

    Then he called his adjutant in and asked him to prepare the starship.

    The adjutant had no objection and went immediately after hearing the order.

    As for the Eros who was hung up suddenly, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he turned his head to look at the photo of Gayan on his desktop, his light-colored pupils were slightly dark.

    Because it must be discovered 'unintentionally', so it can't be too deliberate.

    So Gayan let the fleet fly slowly as usual.

    But before Jiayang flew to that area, his adjutant suddenly walked into the bridge and said to Jiayang, "General, there are distress signals around

    .

    " Then he immediately connected to the other party's signal, and when the stereoscopic projection of the other party appeared in front of Jia Yang's eyes, he was immediately surprised.

    Because that man was none other than Aymo.

    Aymo was also a little surprised.

    But now is not the time to say how Gayan is here.

    He said directly to Jia Yang: "Ja Yang, I found mutant Zerg here, and the number of Zerg is very large, and the surrounding star fields have already fallen into the egg area

    ! There are some failures, and they can only send signals to starships that are closer. You must tell the Federation immediately that the protective cover must be opened quickly, and the Zerg may attack the planet!"

    As soon as this sentence was finished, Aymo's hull suddenly shook, and he could feel that he was being attacked just from the projection.

    Jia Yang said: "Send your current coordinates, I'll go there."

    Ai Mo didn't expect Jia Yang to say that, he thought that Jia Yang's most important thing was to send the nearest fleet to help him.

    Unexpectedly, after he heard it, he wanted to come in person.

    Unable to tell what it was like, Aymo suppressed the complexity in his heart, shook his head and said: "What you have to do now is to inform the other generals that you must find a way to kill these Zergs. Otherwise, the Federation will be in danger, so don't worry about me." Jia

    Yang : "I have ordered to go down, give me your coordinates, and then find a way to get closer to me."

    Ai Mo's eyes were slightly red.

    He didn't expect that Gayan really came to save him at this time. He shook his head, and just about to refuse, Jiayang became angry: "Don't talk nonsense, hurry up!"

    He is so anxious to die, what are you wasting time for!