189

Gu Qi and Jia Yang looked at each other, and in this slightly stagnant atmosphere, neither of them spoke.

    Gayan was a little embarrassed.

    Just when he was thinking about whether to say something casually, at least to break the silence first, the system suddenly spoke.

    【Are you naked? What a mosaic on my side. ]

    Jia Yang was taken aback when he heard the words.

    After he lowered his head and glanced at himself, his expression changed instantly. Immediately afterwards, Jiayang quickly found a cover to cover his body.

    It's just that there are no clothes around, and I haven't found them after searching for a long time.

    Suoxing Jiayang was at the edge of the hot spring at this time, so Jiayang jumped directly without thinking.

    Intended to cover the body with water.

    During the whole process, Gu Qi just watched Jia Yang calmly.

    After entering the water, the distance between the two of them suddenly became closer.

    Jia Yang looked at Gu Qi, who was silently staring at him, his Adam's apple rolled subconsciously.

    【No, you and the hero are both naked. Although I didn't poke, I've already warned you. I'll go to Mosaic to stay for a while, remember you only have nine minutes left, don't waste it. ]

    After finishing speaking, the system went silent.

    After the system left, Jiayang finally reacted.

    He looked at Gu Qi who was staring at him from the opposite side, took a deep breath and said, "Gu Qi, do you still remember me? I... I am Jiayang."

    Gu Qi didn't speak, but just stared at Jiayang expressionlessly .

    Gayan knew that time was urgent, so he made a long story short.

    "Well, I know that my appearance may be a bit sudden, and I don't know how to explain it to you. In short, I came out to tell you that what happened back then was actually ordered by me, and I'm sorry.

    If you want revenge on me, I have no complaints. But if possible, I hope you can save the lives of everyone in the Oran family. "

    Gu Qi still didn't answer.

    This made Jia Yang unable to guess Gu Qi's thoughts for a while.

    But think about it carefully, if the current Gu Qi doesn't remember his words, there is no reason to agree to his request. Even if he just came from the wolf Jia Yang didn’t even know if Gu Qi saw it when he became a human.

    If he saw it,     what

    would he think? Would

    he feel that he was some kind of monster?

I can't help but want to scratch my hair.

    What a fuck.

    Gah!

    And when Jia Yang was annoyed, Gu Qi had already slowly approached.

    When Jia Yang saw Gu Qi approaching him, he instinctively moved towards him Backed away until there was no way to retreat.

    Gazing at Gu Qi in front of him, Jia Yang moved his lips, but didn't know what to say.

    Gu Qi looked at Jia Yang, his deep eyebrows and eyes were like black holes constantly rotating in the universe .As