167

"Yes... yes..." Gayan raised his head and said in a weak hoarse voice.

    Jia Yang felt that if he continued to do this, he might really be made to die on this bed.

    Even Gayan has an inexplicable intuition.

    He felt that Jing Yi really wanted to hold him on this bed for three months.

    That's why Jiayang decided to let go, saying that he can live for another month. It is good to use this to free myself from Jing Yi's control for a while, even for an hour!

    Because he really...

    couldn't stand it anymore.

    Jing Yi looked at Jia Yang, who was dripping with sweat, and raised his hand to push back his sweat-drenched forehead slightly.

    Then, Jing Yi lowered his head, and began to bite Jia Yang's lips slowly and lightly.

    For example, how often he is in bed these days.

    The seemingly unhurried, unhurried movements once forced Jiayang to beg for mercy for more than two hours.

    After Jing Yi finished kissing, Jia Yang looked at him wearily, and said: "No, don't do it, okay?"

    Jing Yi began to bite Jia Yang's Adam's apple lightly.

    He likes this position very much, and he has bitten it here countless times in the past few days.

    "But I'm still very angry, Jiayang." Jing Yi raised his head.

    "..." Jiayang was dumbfounded, completely at a loss for what to say.

    "Now tell me, why did you do that?" Jing Yi whispered against Jia Yang's sweaty cheek, rubbing his ear temples lightly.

    Kayan's eyelashes trembled.

    Intuition told him that it was best to tell the truth.

    As long as he said so, Jing Yi would really let him go.

    But...

    it was impossible for him to say it.

    Because once you say it, it's really over.

    The air was silent for a while, except for the sound of heavy breathing and the ambiguous temperature that had always existed and never disappeared, it seemed that there was nothing left.

    After a long time, Jing Yi didn't force Jiayang any more.

    He looked at Jia Yang, and said in a deep voice: "Hold me."

    Jia Yang was puzzled: "What?"

    Jing Yi didn't explain anymore, but looked at Jia Yang.

    Jia Yang seemed to understand something, he reluctantly raised his arms and hugged Jing Yi.

    Feeling the active intimacy that belonged to Jia Yang, Jing Yi said in a low voice, "Hold tight." "

    ..."

    Although Jia Yang didn't know what was wrong with Jing Yi, the deep body memory after a few days made Jia Yang Yang subconsciously followed Jing Yi's words.

    "Go to sleep." Jing Yi said.

    Jia Yang was slightly taken aback, he stared at Jing Yi with wide eyes, as if he was asking 'really? Jing Yi gave a soft '