149

Jia Yang has always felt that something is wrong, and now it is finally clear.

    It turned out that he was cheated by the hero with a poisonous scheme!

    Listening to the system that Jia Yang kept talking to himself all the time: […]

    It was not until the sacrificial altar that Jia Yang finally came back to his senses.

    The gorgeous sacrificial gown was dragged on the ground because it was too long, and all the people in the audience were onlookers.

    The king looked at Gayan hesitantly, and finally chose to remain silent.

    Jia Yang leaned against the pillar that tied him with chains, shook his head slightly, and said: [I feel that my brain is getting slower and slower, and everything I see is half a beat slower. ]

    [Yes. ]

    [... I mean, is there anything you can do? 】

    【No. 】The system answered cleanly.

    [? ? ]

    [Strictly speaking, your host is the executor. Although I am your system, I can also be said to be the task supervisor and cannot provide any help. Otherwise, you are not here to do the task, but to enjoy the blessing. ]

    This is also why fast wearers die more.

    In addition, the tasks in each world are not easy, even if you have completed them all, it is still a problem whether the xinxing will be affected by the accumulation of time.

    Not to mention that Jiayang is still a trainee, his task is even more difficult.

    Otherwise, it is not an experience.

    Jia Yang closed his eyes, and then said: [So, you are actually useless at all, except to gnaw my brain. 】

    【? ? Who ate your brain? ! I said no! 】The system is angry.

    Gayan ignored the system.

    He didn't think he had auditory hallucinations, this thing was always clicking in his mind, and he couldn't believe that he didn't eat it.

    Gayang looked at the person below, and pursed his thin lips slightly.

    At this point, the sacrificial ceremony has already begun.

    Everyone knelt down slowly and folded their hands devoutly, chanting something.

    The people of the temple stand at the front.

    Gayan's heartbeat gradually began to speed up uncontrollably, and he wondered if Gloss would come.

    If he came, how would I explain it later.

    But the people in the temple read the sacrificial language for a long time, and found that the dragon hadn't come yet. This made some people panic.

    Normally speaking, the giant dragon should be able to know.

    Could it be...

    the dragon doesn't want this sacrifice anymore?

    Thinking of this, everyone panicked and didn't know what to do for a while.

    Gayan leaned on the sacrificial altar, he moved his body slightly, and then looked at the food offerings from his feet.