86

In the mirror, Qi Yuan's complexion gradually improved after taking four Huiyuan Pills.

    A little joy suddenly appeared in Jia Yang's eyes.

    Anyone can feel that those black eyes are really happy, without the slightest falsehood.

    But it was precisely this that made Gui Yuanzong's suzerain feel strange. Because from the look on his face, this Gayan didn't cheat at all, he really cared about Qi Yuan.

    But this made Gui Yuanzong's suzerain even more confused.

    After all, no one would have imagined that Jia Yang in front of him would have dug out his apprentice's spiritual root a few hours later, trying to completely destroy him—

    these two transformations were too far-reaching to make people scratch their heads.

    Or is Gayan really captured mind?

    After all, there are a lot of monsters that set up illusions in the secret realm, so it's not impossible.

    In the next second, Guiyuan Sect Master understood why, because everyone in the hall heard another voice suddenly appeared in the water mirror.

    [He is useless. ]

    This voice has an indescribable feeling, and I don't know how to describe it. In short, it gives people a sense of etherealness and stiffness that is not human.

    Then they saw that Jia Yang's face in the water mirror suddenly became ugly.

    Gayan seemed to say something, but everyone didn't hear clearly.

    [You need hands. ]

    Jia Yang in the water mirror pursed his lips when he heard the words, he knew what the system meant. For them, this is a rare opportunity. The male protagonist who has been going smoothly has finally fallen -

    and usually this kind of moment is the time for the villain to appear.

    But to outsiders, it was this cold mechanical voice that kept urging Jia Yang to act quickly.

    This person actually had a conversation with Gayan in his head? !

    It's not thousands of miles of sound transmission or other spells.

    That is, this person is in the body of Gayan? !

    Almighty!

    And it's the great power that failed to cross the catastrophe-

    for a moment, everyone thought of this. The suzerain of Guiyuanzong looked at Shui Jing with a horrified expression, and the expression of Zhenzun Qingdao was also extremely ugly.

    He thought of countless possibilities, but he never thought about this.

    Because the conditions for achieving this are very strict, and it must be a remnant soul with a realm above the Mahayana period. And the rest of those with a slightly lower cultivation base can't live in other people's bodies.

    Either seize the house, or dissipate, there is no third possibility.

    Then, they saw that the voice seemed to threaten Jia Yang again, and Jia Yang's face changed slightly. He lowered his head to look at Xi Yuan who was about to wake up, and finally let him go.

    Then he hid in a hidden corner by himself, watching Qi Yuan secretly.

    Although everyone didn't know what it meant, they also understood that it should be what the voice said.