66

So the system froze.

    Gayan was also deducted 50 points from the insult system before the roll.

    Jiayang: "..."

    Fortunately, the noisy voice of the system is finally gone in my mind, which is rare and pure.

    And a few days after the system left, the big wedding arrived.

    The wedding etiquette is very complicated. After all, it is the emperor's wedding, so one can imagine how grand it is.

    What Jiayang didn't think of the most were those ministers.

    He thought that for such a big matter, those ministers would have to make a fuss for more than ten days if they didn't talk about it, and there was a possibility of serious collective suicide.

    As a result, what Jia Yang didn't expect was that it was only two days!

    After Tai Yan killed a minister and exiled his family to make an example, those ministers were instantly quiet.

    All of them are as good as chickens.

    This disappointed Gayan.

    At the same time, I can't help but think that the ministers in the male main line are not as strong as the ministers in the romantic and romantic lines.

    How cowardly.

    "Your Highness, what would you like to have for lunch today?" The eldest maid of Zichen Palace knelt on the ground and asked softly.

    As usual, Jiayang was lying leisurely on the soft dragon bed. There are several basins of ice cubes in the sleeping hall, making the whole Zichen hall feel refreshingly cool.

    Gayan likes to drink sour plum soup very much.

    So the iced sour plum soup was placed on the small stool next to it, so that Jia Yang could get it easily.

    "It's fine, it's the same as yesterday." Gayan said.

    At this time, his face was covered with a book, and his hands were resting behind his head, which can be said to be very comfortable.

    "Yes, Your Highness."

    The maid didn't dare to stay for long, she hurriedly retreated out after asking, not even daring to look at Jia Yang.

    After the maid left, Zichen Palace regained its tranquility.

    After a while, Jiayang put the book away, and then took a sip from the small porcelain bowl containing sour plum soup next to it. Then he continued to lie down on the dragon bed leisurely, staring at the book in his hand in a daze.

    It's been five months now.

    In other words, there are still nine years and seven months left before he can leave this world.

    Jia Yang sighed leisurely, then took out his small notebook, and wrote the word 'positive' on it. It means another day is about to pass.

    And when Tai Yan entered the hall, what he saw was Jia Yang who was writing something on the notebook with a brush.

    His eyebrows froze for a moment, and then he walked slowly to Gayang's side.

    Gayan took the book before he could react.     Jia Yang was stunned when he saw Tai Yan, and after he realized his reaction , he said

    : "Cough, A Yan, are you going down?"

Obscure.

    I don't know if it was his illusion, but he always felt that this thing gave him an inexplicable familiarity.