110

Gayan fell silent for a moment.

    The system glanced at Jia Yang, and then said: [How about I collect some information and sue it, maybe we can make a fortune. 】

    Jayang twitched first, then said in surprise: 【Can this be sued? ]

    The system hummed: [Of course, I will go and collect evidence of that system's dereliction of duty now! ]

    [Don't. ] Jia Yang looked at the bedroom door ahead, then pursed his lips and said: 【Let's talk about it later. 】He needs the system here now, maybe there will be a place where he needs it in a while.

    The beginning of each world is extremely difficult for Gayan.

    He thought it would be easier this time, but he didn't expect that this time it would be an enhanced version.

    [That's it. ] The system replied with regret.

    Jia Yang stood in front of the door with his lips pursed. Looking at the door, his head hurt for a while.

    When he thought of Tai Yan, he couldn't help but recall the eighty years of being suppressed.

    That was Kayan's nightmare.

    He was almost crushed by Tai Yan.

    It's okay to bend down, but I'm afraid he will be crushed so that he can only stay below.

    God knows that during the time he was trapped in the temple and could only lie on the bed, he used his willpower to fight against Tai Yan every day.

    Mainly, of course, he was bored himself.

    But Tai Yan is really ruthless in bed.

    He can play going to bed as a game of chess that requires strategy and moves every step of the way. He will never give up until Jiayang is defeated and defeated. He can only choose to abandon his weapons and surrender.

    In the later stage, Gayan's willpower is in jeopardy.

    Fortunately, the system came, otherwise Jia Yang really wondered if he would never be able to stand up again.

    The bodyguard at the door saw that Jia Yang hadn't gone in and was only in a daze, so he thoughtfully helped Jia Yang open the door, and then respectfully gave a gesture of inviting him in.

    Jia Yang: "..."

    So, Jia Yang had no choice but to take a deep breath and walk in.

    The second floor of the villa is very large, and the entire area is basically Ye Yi's private domain.

    In the middle is a large living room of about 300 square meters, covered with a beige warm velvet carpet. There is an exquisite small bar on the far left, and various expensive wines are placed on the wine racks.

    The rest is for entertainment, or a gym and studio.

    Jia Yang went to Ye Yi's bedroom in the innermost part.

    Sure enough, as soon as he entered, he saw Ye Yi who was sitting on the sofa expressionlessly sipping red wine.

    It should be Tai Yan.

    When he saw Jia Yang coming in, Tai Yan looked up at him without joy or anger.

    He leaned casually on the sofa.

    Those slender legs were crossed together, looking a little lazy, but their whole body exuded a murderous and cold aura.

    That kind of oppressive feeling can make anyone unable to lift their heads.