64

A few days later, the town government's mansion.

    An exquisite carriage that only the family members of high-ranking officials can ride slowly stopped in front of Zhen Guogong's mansion.

    Then a very elegant and luxurious woman got out of the carriage.

    The guard at the door immediately said respectfully after seeing who it was: "Second Miss."

    The woman called Second Miss nodded, and then asked, "Are father and mother in the mansion?

    " Not going out yet."

    Heqin breathed a sigh of relief, then raised his feet and walked towards the inside.

    At this moment, the town government is very lively.

    Not only the married daughters, but also most of the former relatives of the other Zhen Guogongs came today.

    There is only one if you ask.

    That is, does the Holy Majesty let go of the Zhen Guo government now, does it mean that he will not be held accountable?

    Duke Zhen didn't know how to answer, so he just sighed.

    This made others think that maybe the Holy Majesty was just letting it go temporarily, and everyone's slightly hopeful faces suddenly darkened again.

    When Heqin entered the inner hall, he felt such an atmosphere.

    "Father..." Heqin's eyes were slightly red after seeing his father.

    Ever since the accident happened at home, her husband's family began to treat her coldly, especially after her husband was demoted from his official position, this kind of treatment was even worse.

    They all thought that her natal family had implicated them.

    As a result, even if she wanted to come back to see her parents, she dared not come back.

    Afraid of being seen by her husband's concubine, she put eye drops on her husband. The deep affection with her husband in the past has all disappeared. If she hadn't had a son to support her, she might not be able to survive long ago.

    "Qin'er." Lord Zhen nodded slightly after seeing his daughter.

    Zhen Guogong had four daughters, one of whom was a descendant, but died young.

    All the rest are concubines.

    However, these daughters are raised under their own wives, so they are taught the same as those daughters who were born in the same family.

    "Mother." Heqin gave a slight salute to Mrs. Zhen Guogong.

    Mrs. Zhen Guogong sighed and excused her.

    Then Heqin greeted the rest of the sisters, nodded slightly with other relatives, and then said eagerly to his father: "Father, it has been found out that the second younger brother was wronged, the Holy Majesty forgives Zhen Duke's Mansion, is it true?"

    She knew that she was being rash to ask like this, but she couldn't help it.

    Now his position in her husband's family is in jeopardy.

    She doesn't have any expectations for her husband anymore, but she can't let her child's identity be taken away, even if it's for her child, she is eager to know if her natal family is safe.

    Even though she knew that even if nothing happened, the Duke of Zhenguo's mansion would be rejected by His Majesty and would not be restored to its former glory.