112

Tai Yan also turned his head, his eyes were as cold as ice.

    The young man was taken aback by this look, and he quickly said, "Sorry, I'm doing a live broadcast here, and I didn't expect to see you guys discussing each other, but I accidentally got engrossed in watching it." He is an anchor, because

    now The hottest thing is this holographic horror game that has not yet been fully opened. Not many people can receive invitations to play.

    That's why he used the live broadcast method to broadcast the interior scene of this newly launched horror holographic game to his water friends.

    But I didn't expect to see this scene.

    During the live broadcast, many netizens were chattering and discussing—

    "Fuck, these two people beat me so passionately, I want to rush up and do it too! Although I may be punched and disabled [狗头]" "

    Yes I'm going to participate in a martial arts competition, so why don't you practice here first? It's very smooth and very handsome!" "I don't know

    why, but I feel like I'm being attacked haha."

    "What happened to Jimei upstairs? 2333, I feel the same way It’s a bit ambiguous. Maybe the rotten eyes look at Renji.”

    “Why do you feel that these two people look familiar…”

    The water friends chatted enthusiastically in the barrage, thinking that Jia Yang and Tai Yan came to the holographic game for martial arts competition . And the young anchor didn't want to stay any longer, he smiled apologetically at Jia Yang and Tai Yan, and then hurried away.

    After he left, Tai Yan raised his head and said to the elf: "Set everyone offline."

    The elf

    immediately said sweetly: "Okay master." Then all the players who are still in this server feel It was suddenly dark in front of them, and when they opened their eyes again, they had already been kicked out of the game server.

    Everyone was very puzzled, and then hurried to the official blog to ask what was going on?

    The official game blog is also very confused.

    They even almost had an emergency meeting overnight, only to find out later that it was Boss Ye who asked everyone to go offline.

    Although I don't know why, maybe Mr. Ye has other reasons. So the official blog posted an announcement on it, saying that there is indeed a BUG, and it may not be possible to log in to the game within a few hours.

    Just wait until maintenance is normal.

    Many players felt a little regretful when they heard the news. But fortunately, there are not many people, and those who can come in and play are basically lesser-known anchors or game big Vs, so there are not so many complaints.

    here.

    Jia Yang was still under the pressure of Tai Yan.

    Thinking that the whole process of being beaten just now was seen by others, Jiayang was embarrassed for a while.

    Especially when the other party was still live streaming, Jia Yang felt even more heartbroken.

    He felt that his glory was completely gone from today.

    "I've already surrendered, can you let me go now?" Jia Yang felt slightly uncomfortable being pressed by Tai Yan in a fully controlled posture.

    Tai Yan didn't answer, he looked at Jia Yang, his eyes were as deep as a pool.