34

Gayan originally thought that Eros was joking, but he didn't expect him to be serious.

    Well...

    Later, Jiayang thought about it and thought it was not bad.

    After all, I have no experience raising children, and Eros looks the same. And I can't stay in this world for a few years, so I might as well send it to my grandfather on both sides.

    Maybe it was for the best for the kids.

    Just when Jia Yang was distracted, there was a knock on the door. Jia Yang withdrew his thoughts and said, "Come in."

    Jia Yang's personal adjutant Deke walked in.

    He respectfully said to Jia Yang: "General, the Zerg activities in the DX1 area are somewhat abnormal."

    Jia Yang sat on the chair and looked at Dirk, "DX1 area?"

    "Yes."

    "First pay close attention and notify General Amo, pay attention, the DX1 area is near the planet where he is stationed."

    "Okay, General."

    Afterwards, Dirk reported some other things, and then retreated.

    After Jiayang saw the person leaving, he slowly raised his feet and continued to put them on the desk, his eyes were wandering thinking about something.

    This is the third year of Gayan's crowned general.

    As early as three years ago, his father, General Delton, had retired. Besides, the old generals of other factions also retired. The military department was completely reformed and replaced, and the military department was in the hands of a new generation of generals.

    Because Gayan and Eros both had heirs, the other major generals at that time also got married one after another and gave birth to children.

    Thinking of Aimo's face when Hoth got married, Gayan wanted to laugh a little.

    【hello. 】

    At this moment, the voice of the system suddenly came from Jiayang's mind.

    Jia Yang's hand paused slightly, and then said: 【Are you back? 】

    Four years ago, the system seemed to think that there was no problem for Jia Yang to complete the task, so he told him that it was temporarily offline, so that it could also take a vacation during this time. Call it again if something happens.

    If nothing happens, it will come back a few days before the task is completed.

    [Well, what's the matter, are you surprised? 】

    The system remembers that Jiayang has the habit of looking at the calendar, logically he should know when he will come back.

    Unless... Gayan didn't watch it anymore.

    Jia Yang: [It’s okay, I just got distracted thinking about other things. By the way, since you are back, it means ten years is coming, right? ]

    [Yes. 】

    【How many days are left? ]

    System: [Ten days. ]

    Jiayang stopped talking, he stood up silently and walked to the French window.

    Although Gayan knew it was about this time, he didn't expect it to be so sudden and so fast.

    Just now his father sent him a message, ordering him to spend his birthday with Chris and Norman this time.

    He also said yes.

    Now it seems that I'm afraid it won't work.

    Thinking of his father's panic-stricken appearance, Gayan had a headache.

    In recent years, he has been very indifferent to his two sons, which has nothing to do with fatherly love. After all, he will leave this world. In order to avoid his death, they are too sad, so they are deliberately indifferent.

    Originally, he thought that he might have to leave, why don't he be a little softer? At least spend some time with them.

    Who would have thought that this opportunity would not be given to him.

    [Your body will automatically die after ten years, how do you plan to escape? 】The system said while gnawing on the mango.

    Gayan didn't answer, he was also thinking about this question.

    At this moment, Jia Yang suddenly thought of something, and said to the system: [Zerg activities have become more and more frequent recently. ]

    [Then? ]

    [I went to the expedition, and then tried to die in the hands of the Zerg. 】It might be more acceptable for a general to die on the battlefield, right?