40

Different from the serious and indifferent generals many years later, they are still major generals at this time, and they appear to be more reckless.

    Just like their age, enthusiasm and sunshine are full of a vibrant future.

    In the screen, after Jia Yang's prodding, the rest of the major generals were eager to try.

    But in order to prevent Instructor Moluo from coming back, he had to act fast.

    "Go." Gayan glanced at everyone, and finally locked his eyes on Aimo.

    "Why me?!" Aymo said unhappily.

    If the instructor came back after a while and saw that it was the red wine he had opened, he would be responsible for all the blame.

    "Because I won the first place in the final graduation class of torture, you must have forgotten the bet we made at that time, right?" Jia Yang chuckled lightly, his raised brows contained sharpness and oppression that did not match his age.

    Aymo's expression changed.

    He glared at Jia Yang angrily and said, "You set me up!" He said why Jia Yang provoked him every day on the eve of graduation.

    It turned out to be waiting for him here!

    Jia Yang casually tapped the table a few times with his fingers, making a crisp sound, and he said casually: "Oh, since Major General Aimo is not willing, then let me drive." After finishing speaking, he was about to get

    up Go open the wine.

    Aimo looked at Gayan's last casual expression, as if mocking his cowardice.

    So Ai Mo snorted coldly and said directly: "No need, I'm willing to bet!" They will work together in the future, and he doesn't want to be humble at the beginning.

    Jiayang smiled lazily and motioned: "Please."

    Then Aymo went to open the red wine.

    Lenny glanced at Aimo and Jiayan, and finally withdrew his gaze and waited casually. He didn't want to get involved, the heart disease he got angry at last time in the debate is still not healed.

    He even wondered if he should not go to the military meeting if there is a military meeting after entering the military department.

    He was afraid to say a few words to Jiayang, and his already fragile heart would relapse again.

    Hoss, who was sitting next to Aymo, frowned. Although it was guessed that Gayan was setting the trap on purpose, he didn't say anything because it wasn't a big deal.

    As for Eros, he has been sitting in his place.

    And Jiayan's eyes were always flashing with a sly smile like a fox. When he saw Aimo open the red wine, he pretended to turn on the invisible video recorder on his wrist inadvertently.

    Eros glanced at Gayan.

    Gayan saw that Eros found out, so he blinked at him quickly, and then whispered to Eros: "After all, I need a scapegoat. I don't want to be punished by General Molo again." Then people outside the screen

    saw The eyes of General Eros, who will become the highest in the military in the future, flickered, and then said lightly: "Turn off the red dot, and you will be discovered."

    He indicated that Gayan's video recorder has a red dot.

    Only then did Jia Yang say: "I almost forgot, thank you."