28

Aymo also knew what would happen if he continued talking.

    So even though he was so angry that he really wanted to take out his gun and die with Jia Yang, he still sat down slowly with a cold face.

    The conference room was silent.

    Suddenly, no one of the factions spoke.

    And the last general faction who hadn't said a word since the beginning of the meeting looked at Gayang in admiration.

    One of the major generals sighed and said to his colleagues in the seat next to him: "I finally understand why Major General Lenny said he couldn't come to the meeting today.

    " I spoke.

    He slowly took out a document and placed it on the table.

    Jiayang looked at Eros and said: "This is the letter of reinstatement from Lieutenant General Rhodes of the T3 military region. Lieutenant General Rhodes was temporarily dismissed due to poor defense some time ago, but subsequent investigations have proved that Lieutenant General Rhodes has done his best. But General Eros, you have not approved it

    . I think maybe you were too busy and forgot to deal with it, but you are here today, and I hope you can deal with it.”

    This is what Gayan learned after looking at the situation of their Bonner faction in the military headquarters last night.

    Lieutenant General Rhodes was one of his father's generals.

    Because of the attack on Bonner, Eros directly cut off his father's right and left arm, and this has pushed the Bonner faction to the present point step by step.

    Officers of all factions looked towards Eros.

    This Lieutenant General Rhodes cannot be let go.

    Once released, the Bonner faction will come back from the dead. Whether it is for public or private reasons, if Eros wants to continue to control the Bonner faction, he will never sign.

    Eros looked at Gayan, and there was no emotion in those deep shallow eyes.

    Gayan smiled at him with sincere eyes.

    After Eros looked at Gayan for a few seconds, he calmly picked up the document and signed his name on it.

    The faces of people from other factions turned pale immediately.

    As for Jia Yang, he breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that the flattery just now was not in vain.

    Lieutenant General Rhodes is in charge of a relatively important area. As long as he can be reinstated, Bonner will return to the supremacy of the front-line command conference.

    His father no longer needs to be restrained.

    Gayan looked at Eros and said, "I'm sorry, General Eros."

    Eros's expression remained unchanged, he looked at Gayan and said, "Yes."

    After that, the meeting was completely over.

    Except for the elated Bonner faction officers and the officers under Eros, the faces of the rest of the factions were not good-looking.

    Because of today's meeting, except for the factions of Bonner and Algut, no one has benefited from it.

    After the meeting, they will go back to the military building in their area.

    However, Gayan hadn't gone far when he was stopped by someone.

    He turned his head and saw that it was Aymo.

    Jia Yang was suddenly a little surprised.

    Aimo, dressed in the uniform of a major general, slowly walked towards Jia Yang, he looked at Jia Yang and said, "Ja Yang, I think we need to talk."

    "What are we talking about?" Jia Yang raised his eyebrows.

    "This is not a place to chat, we can find a quiet place to chat."

    Jia Yang shrugged: "No need, I still have a bunch of documents to deal with, next time." He can basically guess that Aimo is looking for him say what.

    Aymo's face darkened.

    He looked at Jia Yang and said: "The situation in the military department is not good now, Jia Yang, you should know what will happen if you continue."

    "We are husband and wife, and it has nothing to do with me no matter how bad the situation is."

    Aimo sneered: "Eros's side is fine, Gayan, if you are on guard against me, you don't have to. I know very well that you don't like Eros at all. Luosi, otherwise, I don’t see any reluctance when you found your girlfriend so much.”

    Just as Jia Yang was about to answer, the system suddenly said: 【You seem to have a monitoring device on your body, so be careful when you speak. 】