87

Jia Yang held Xi Yuan's hand, and murmured non-stop while channeling his spiritual power.

    People outside the water mirror were a little complicated when they saw this scene.

    Even the suzerain of Guiyuanzong's face was no longer as cold as before, and became slightly calmer, with a little sigh.

    The rest of the peak masters are naturally the same.

    Only Qi Yuan's expression didn't seem to change from the beginning to the end, and those black eyes were cold, still making people tremble in the bottom of their hearts.

    But what was different from before was that the blackness that would never melt in those eyes seemed to have disappeared a bit.

    He focused on Gayan in the water mirror, as if he couldn't see anyone else.

    After Jia Yang in the water mirror saw that Qi Yuan's face had improved, he took a deep breath and held his aching heart. But because of the serious injury, Jia Yang almost fell to the ground when he got up.

    Xuan Bingjian immediately surrounded Jia Yang nervously, making an uneasy sword cry.

    "I'm fine." Kayan said in a low voice.

    After speaking, Jiayang gasped heavily on the ground before slowly standing up and hiding in a dark corner.

    In this way, Jiayang protected Qiyuan for another two or three days.

    At this time, Jia Yang was almost at the end of his strength, if Qi Yuan continued to sit here in this state, I am afraid that Jia Yang might die in front of him.

    People outside the water mirror naturally saw it, and several peak masters couldn't help feeling mixed feelings.

    After all, if they were replaced, they might not be able to do this.

    Fortunately, Qi Yuan, who is so pitiful to see, has finally made a movement.

    It may be that after Qi Yuan found out that he hadn't died after staying in the secret realm for so many days, he stopped sitting here waiting to die.

    He stood up slowly, and then walked towards the exit of the secret realm.

    It's just that Qi Yuan's eyes are too dead silent, like a bottomless abyss.

    It was frightening to see.

    Like a puppet of the walking dead.

    This kind of Qi Yuan obviously didn't intend to protect himself, so he walked towards the exit of the secret realm without hiding at all, it was absolutely no different from courting death.

    So Gayan carefully walked behind him to protect him.

    If you encounter a monster, get rid of it in advance.

    Because Qiyuan lost his cultivation, he didn't feel that Jiayang was always behind him. As for Hong Bingjian, because the owner has no spiritual power, Hong Bingjian is no different from a waste sword.

    So Jiayang protected Qiyuan all the way.

    If he encounters a monster that takes a long time to deal with, he will leave the Xuanbing Sword here and let it follow Qi Yuan to protect him, and then solve it by himself. But without the Xuanbing Sword, Jiayang's strength is also greatly reduced.

    The blood on Jiayang's skirt became more and more after coming down several times.

    [Do you want to die? ] said the voice.