Chapter 7

2 weeks later

"What if this plan backfires..?" Vanessa asks them a while later.

"Do you have a weird feeling about this too.?" Lauren asks. She nods.

"I do too..." Dinah says trailing off and turning towards her. "...Listen to me." She says putting her hand on top of Vanessa's.

"Nothing...in our power...is going to happen to you." Lauren says as the car stops in a Harris Teeter parking lot. When she gets out, they all yell "I LOVE YOU.!" in case she doesn't make it back. As soon as Vanessa gets back on the actual highway, her mouth is then covered. She is then thrown into the car on someone, who isn't Normani. When they get to this warehouse thing, she starts hearing some familiar voice talk.

"If you can hear me, move your leg and make a noise." The person says as Vanessa moves her leg.

"Babe.!" Dinah says. "You can talk back to us too.!"

"Is that so.?"

"Where exactly are you.?" Dinah asks.

"I have no idea."

"Do you know the car's license plate.?" Lauren asks.

"Of course, it's the same one. So um about this a really familiar person just showed up, and all I gotta say is damn."

"I'm going to make your phone look like it's off okay.? But we'll be tracking it." Lauren says.

"Okay, good timing, bye."

"If you can still hear me, make another noise." She says as Vanessa hits her leg against the chair. "Okay good. So I'm putting my end on mute so you can't hear anything we say."

"Okay." The sound heard is nothing but the sound of Normani's heels against the floor. She's wearing a crop top and skin tight jeans. If that isn't sex appeal, what is.?

"Pick." The person says to the various pimps and various people in there.

"I'll take her." Normani says pointing to Vanessa with a smirk but the glint in her eyes that she wanted to cry. "This might become really heated." She says in Vanessa's ear, sitting on her lap so she's straddling her, and kissing her. Normani notices that she's kissing her back; and stops. "Good Lord. You're good." Normani chuckles, kissing her again. She tugs on Vanessa's bottom lip continuously, wanting an entrance, but she doesn't let her in. "You're smarter than I thought, princess. We both know where this is most likely going."

"I don't think she's ready for this sex trade." One person says as Normani's smirk widens.

"Me neither." Another person says as the tape is cut and Vanessa's taken back to the same car and driven right to Ally's mom's house, where she happens to not be.

"Tell no one your name." The person says throwing her on the chair and walking away. Vanessa turns over so she can face her phone.

"Where are you babe.?" Dinah asks.

"Ally's Mom's house. She just walked in." She walks in astonished, looks around and hugs her.

"Mama." Ally says.

"Ally.?" Her mom says.

"I told you I could control it." Lauren says with a laugh.

"You're amazing." Ally's Mom says.

"I'm surprised no one said anything about me being there earlier." Lauren says.

"We lost custody, and there's a restraining order against us." Camila says.