Chapter 48: Mine

A/N soooo I originally wrote this chapter before Camila left. Read it or not, just wanted to include it. 🤷🏽‍♀️

The girls are all talking on the couch.

"So...I ran into someone today," Camila says.

"Who?"

"...Sammy...," She says.

"Where? When? What'd she say?" Dinah asks.

"She said that you guys should watch out because she's coming for "what's hers" and if she can't get that, she said she'll get the next best thing,"

"What is the next best thing?"

"I don't know--oh look at the time," Camila says, picking up her stuff.

"Camila wait," Ally says.

"Sorry but I really have to go! See you later!" Camila exclaims, running out and getting in her car.

"Damn it!" Lauren exclaims.

"Lauren, calm down," Normani says.

"Calm down?! You want me to calm down?! I can't believe you out of all people is telling me to calm down! Maybe she really doesn't deserve you." Lauren snaps, walking off.

Camila's POV

I should've told them, I know that for a fact. But I'm too scared to tell them.

She said she would kill me if they knew, and I want to go back home in one piece.

Vanessa's POV

What Camila said is racking my brain, so bad that I can't focus on anything going on around me.

Emma nudges my shoulder, causing me to look at her. "Are you okay?"

I nod. "I'm fine," before putting my head in my hands.

"You don't look fine," Emma says, turning completely sideways in her seat. "What's bothering you?"

I turn to face Emma. "Sammy is what's bothering me,"

"Okay, what is she doing that's bothering you?" Emma asks.

I sigh, before sitting up totally. "Camila said that she ran into her, and she was so scared to tell us what Sammy said to her that she ran out of the house."

"What has you worried though?" Emma asks. "More importantly, who are you worried about?"

"Alayna."

~

Sammy's POV

I look over to see Vanessa loathing in misery. I sort of feel bad for her; but then again, she should've never left me.

I mean, we were never "officially" together, but we acted as a couple. Or at least I did.

She acts like she wants nothing to do with me, when I know that deep down inside of her, she will do anything to be with me.

She's only acting this way because that slut Normani is around. And she's only sticking to Normani because she showed up on Alayna's paternity test, which has David on there as the main parent. I don't get why she didn't leave Normani alone and leave her with David. If he killed her, so bid. If they got married, so bid. Even if they had more kids, so fucking bid.

They're trying to pin on me that I caused Normani's miscarriage, when actually I feel like I was helping out, because I know Vanessa didn't want that baby in the first place.