Chapter 30: Messy

No One's POV

Vanessa and Ally are laying in bed, occasionally saying something to each other, mostly enjoying each other's company. "Hey Ally,"

"Yes?" Ally asks, looking up at her.

"What's your opinion on how things are going between me and Mani?"

"Honestly, I think you should ask her out,"

"Why should I ask her when she's older? That makes no sense." Vanessa chuckles.

"You should ask her because it'll prove that you're serious," Ally says.

"She has yet to prove that she's serious though,"

"How do you think she'll prove she's serious?"

"By breaking up with David,"

"Okay; I understand where you're coming from, but here's my two cents. She wants to break up with him, but now she knows that he didn't mean most of what he did. So she's stuck at the bridge of leaving him because he hurt her, or let him put his pride to the side on his own which will probably never happen. Or she can get with you but you're his cousin, and her dad is religious; but you treat her better than he does, and you wouldn't be out there cheating on her. Or at least I hope you wouldn't,"

"No, I wouldn't cheat on her. Trust me when I say that,"

"I really hope you treat her right, because I'd be picking between my friend and my cousin. You know I can't do that,"

"I'll take that into consideration," Vanessa says.

"Good,"

~

Vanessa and Ally go in the kitchen to fix breakfast, so Vanessa goes down to Normani's room and knocks. She doesn't answer, so Vanessa turns the knob to see Normani sleeping. So Vanessa softly speaks. "Mani,"

She doesn't respond, so Vanessa walks in, and sits on the bed, and notices that Normani is wearing a oversized shirt.

That's when a mischievous idea pops into her head.

She leans over and briefly kisses Normani, who is still half asleep at this point. "Mm, hey...,"

"Hello," Vanessa says.

"What's up baby?"

"I came to ask you what you wanted for breakfast,"

"Head." Normani smirks.

"No silly. Ally's fixing breakfast." Vanessa laughs.

"Can I get some head too?" Normani asks.

"That wasn't part of the question,"

"I know but it's a part of my question," Normani says.

"You act like we haven't had sex in a month." Vanessa chuckles.

"It's been a week. That's too long," Normani chuckles.

"Are you really serious?"

"Yes I'm serious,"

"Bet." Vanessa chuckles. "Anyways, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Eggs, bacon, and 2 pancakes,"

"Okay, I'll be back with it in a little while,"