Chapter 1

Normani looks down just to see Vanessa wrapped around her. She just smiles at how cute she looks when she sleeps.

"Damn it. I wanted a picture." Lauren says.

"You can still take one." Normani says, getting back in that position until she sees the flash go off.

"That was too cute to miss sorry." Ally says.

"It's fine." Normani says, entertained at just watching her sleep.

"You are focused on a sleeping child.? Alrighty.." Lauren says awkwardly. She stirs.

"Lauren.! You might wake her up.!" Normani says putting her arms around her.

"Let me just leave then." Lauren says getting up and going in the other room. Normani slightly laughs, and she's still sound asleep. Dinah doesn't quite know what attracted her to Normani, and she's kind of jealous. But it's cute, so she's like going through the torture of Vanessa being with Normani instead of her.

"How is she still sleeping.?" Dinah ask laying behind Vanessa.

"I don't even know." Normani says with a soft chuckle.

"She's one hard sleeper." Ally says. She wakes up not too long later.

"Good morning." Normani says poking her nose.

"Morning." Is all she says.

"Hey. Hey. Hey you." Dinah says behind Vanessa poking her in her back.

"Good morting." Lauren says as they all laugh.

"Hey munchkin." Camila says.

"Morning. Hey Camila." Vanessa says.

"What'd you cook.?" Dinah and Lauren ask Vanessa's Mom, which is where they've been for the past week, waiting on the court hearing.

"Uh. Simple. Pancakes eggs and sausage." She says as Normani smirks.

"We feel your pain." Ally and Dinah say with a laugh as she laughs.

"Sure." She says taking a piece and eating it quickly.

"Just act like I didn't see that." Camila says as we all laugh.

"Ever second guessed about us talking to her ex.?" Dinah asks low enough so she can't hear.

"Yeahhh I've wondered that daily." Ally says with a laugh.

"Okay good as long as I'm not the only one." Lauren says as we all eat.

"Princess.?" Normani questions when Vanessa is in her room. She repeats it again, the worry rising in her voice. She goes over to her room, and sees her minding her own business. Normani breathes a sigh of relief.

"Hey." Vanessa says turning around to see her.

"Hey princess." Normani says, relieved.

"What's wrong.?" Vanessa asks.

"Nothing..I just...got scared when you didn't reply to me." Normani says.