Chapter 36: Say Something

No One's POV

The girls of Fifth Harmony have spent the night at the hospital, not caring about what they look like, simply because everyone is trying to figure out what provoked Vanessa to try and end her life. Their families have come at this time

"....Has she done this before?" Kamila asks.

"....Yes, many times," Ally says.

"Can I ask how many?" Clara asks.

"....She hasn't done this for about 2 or 3 years. I thought she had finally conquered her, but I guess not,"

"Her? Who's her?" Taylor asks.

They all exchange a look. "Sammy..."

"So that bitch is the sole reason that Vanessa is doing this?" Andrea asks.

"She's doing this to get Vanessa away from me," Normani says.

"Why?" Dinah asks.

Ally sighs. "She's had a crush on Vanessa for years, but Vanessa didn't want to be with her because she really had no clue what her sexuality was at this point,"

"I honestly feel like she still doesn't," Camila says.

"I know you don't want me to ask this question, but what has made Vanessa curve her other than the fact that they were friends?" Arielle asks.

"That my friend is where your sister comes into the picture." Lauren chuckles.

"Spill the whole gallon of tea. I'm ready,"

"Okay, well....,"

Ally starts to tell the story.

*flashback, 2 years ago*

Vanessa has just gotten home from school, so she sighs, throwing her stuff on the couch and flopping down on the bed.

Sammy notices this, and walks over to the room Vanessa is staying in. "Hey, how was your day?"

"It was okay. What about you?" Vanessa asks curiously.

"Oh, I didn't go to school." Sammy smirks.

"Why? Your mom literally tracked your phone and made sure you were at school,"

"I have two phones. The one she's tracking I gave to Ava since she's such a goody two shoes, who stayed at school while me and my other friend went out,"

"You just met that girl, why are you going places with her?" Vanessa asks.

"I went because I can, is that a problem?" Sammy asks, chuckling.

"You're going to make your mom get in trouble for truancy,"

"So what? She's my mom, she can take it." Sammy shrugs.

"She's going to check your attendance though," Vanessa says.

Sammy snorts. "No she isn't. She doesn't even know how to work that shit. I'm clear as fuck."

She walks away not long later, before Vanessa's phone rings.

She immediately answers without looking at the Caller ID. "Hello?"

A very familiar voice fills the receiver. "Hey,"

Vanessa knew who's voice this was without even looking at her phone. "...Is someone trying to fool me....or is it actually you?"

"It's actually me," Normani says.

"...Oh my god, hi," Vanessa says.

"Hi princess. How are you doing today?"