Chapter 22: "You Have A..?!"

The girls are sitting at home. A while later, Vanessa's phone rings.
Incoming Call from 1 (315)..

"What number is that?" Camila asks.

"I don't know." Ally shrugs.

"I'll answer it." Lauren says, putting it on speaker. "This is Lauren Jauregui."

"Oh...uh...hi..." Vanessa's Dad trails off, and they all laugh.

"No problems here, Lauren was just being safe." Ally laughs.

"Ohhhh okay. Hi." He chuckles.

"Hey can like three of you come here.? I want to show you something." He says.

They change, and go to Vanessa's mom's house.

Vanessa's dad is already riled up. "So, about the black chick with the big ass."

"Did you know the black chick with the big ass has a name." Camila laughs.

"She does? I thought something that good was fake." He chuckles.

"I would know!" Ally and Vanessa laugh.

"Of course you'd know, because you fucked her." Vanessa's Mom chuckles.

"And BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE." Vanessa, Ally, and Camila laugh.

"You fucked her and didn't tell me? Come on, I thought we'd established a connection." Vanessa's Dad whines like a child, and they all laugh. "What is her name? I keep forgetting."

"Her name is Normani." Camila says with a laugh.

"Is something shorter for that?"

"No."

"You fucking piece of shit." Vanessa's Dad chuckles, causing them to laugh.

There's a knock on the door.

"Vanessa, get that?" Her mom questions.

"Sure," Vanessa nods. "It's Tinashe."

"There's only one way she knew we were here." Ally chuckles, opening the door.

"Oh look who it is, the person working for Mani but can't get the time of day." Camila chuckles also, causing them all to laugh.

"I'm not working for her, I just happened to be coming over here when she text me." Tinashe says defensively.

Vanessa's Mom drops the dish towel, and comes in the living room, looking dead at Tinashe. "Say it to my face."

"Uh, uh, I-I-"

"That's what I thought." Vanessa's Mom says, making them all laugh, even Tinashe.

"Okay, you got me."

"Busted." Ally sing songs, making the laughter continue. They start randomly talking.

"I don't know if I would, I think I'd pass." Tinashe says.

"Come on, stop lying! You'd fuck her if you had the chance." Camila laughs.

"If she doesn't, I will!" Vanessa's Dad says.

"That's fucking incest." Vanessa's Mom spits.

"No it's RAPE." They all laugh.

"He'd be like 'HELP! HELP! RAPE! RAPEEEE! INCEST! MOLESTATION!" Camila says.

"All I ask is that you wear a condom because I wouldn't be able to stand being related to her." Vanessa says.

"Why? Because you can't-" Tinashe starts before being cut off.