Chapter 4

1 month later

Camila and Normani are currently arguing on who gets to go see Vanessa.

"It is not your turn to go.!" Camila says.

"Yes it is.! You went last week.!" Normani retorts

"Oh how many days were you there.?!"

"You know what Camila.! Just get away from me.! I don't care, just go.!" Normani exclaims, wanting her to leave.

"Fine then.! Be like that.! You aren't the only one suffering here.!" Camila exclaims. Normani wants to curl up in a corner and cry. But she knows she has to stay strong for Vanessa, even if she doesn't survive.

"Whoa, what happened.?" Dinah asks meeting Camila outside.

"Normani is just mad that she can't go see Vanessa, for the 15th day in a row." Camila says rolling her eyes.

"She's been enough for once. Can I come with you.?" Dinah asks.

"Sure."

"Okay. Be right back." Dinah says.

"Where are you going.?" Ally asks.

"I'm going to see Vanessa. Don't tell Mani." Dinah says to her.

"Okay." Ally says.

"Where are you going.?" Normani asks

"A place where you aren't." Dinah says closing the door. "Okay I'm back."

"Cool.!" Camila says.

"How's she doing.?" Dinah and Camila ask her mom.

"The same, but better hopefully." Her mom says.

"You look tired. Get some sleep." Dinah says.

"Well okay." She says hesitantly, falling asleep instantly. A few minutes later, the monitor starts going crazy.

"What.?" Her mom says startled.

"I'll get the nurse.!" Camila says jumping up and running out. "Help help help.! Someone help room 255.!!!" She says running back, as a nurse follows close behind her, changes some things on the monitor and leaves as it stops. {A/N Imagine how weird Camila would look flailing around like a monkey. 😂}

"I'll get up here." Dinah says sitting on the bed smoothing down her hair and rubbing her hand. All of a sudden, she squeezes it. Dinah gasps.

"What.?" Camila asks.

"She squeezed my hand." Dinah says smiling.

"Seriously.?! No way.!" Camila says as Dinah slowly takes her hand out of Vanessa's. "How.?"

"I don't know, I was just rubbing her hand and she squeezed it." Dinah says.

"That means she can hear us Dinah.!" Camila says smiling.

"So she's conscious, but not awake is that what you mean.?" Her mom asks.

"Yeah. Basically. Call the others Dinah." Camila says.

"Okay." Dinah says as she calls Ally.

"Hello.?" Ally says answering the phone.

"Hey.!" Dinah says really cheerful.

"What happened.?" Ally asks.

"Come and you'll see." Dinah says.

"Okay we're on our way." Ally says as the others follow her.

*dream*

"Huh.? Where am I.?" Vanessa asks.

"Where are you.? The best place in the world next to Earth. You're in heaven." Somebody says.