Chapter 31: Ain't Your Mama

Y'all I've had this written for a while and I just HAD to put this in bc I feel like it's a great idea. This is also a filler until it gets deeper into the plot. I'll try to have the least amount of these as possible. Anyways, go on with the chapter.

No One's POV

"Vanessa," Lauren says, trying to wake her up by shaking her a little. "Vanessa, wake up."

Vanessa groans, slowly opening her eyes, before they widen at the sight of Lauren, with no one else around. "Did you really have to do that?"

"Yes; and also, what's the update on you and Mani?"

"About that...I--"

"--am scared to be with anyone else so you're curving me," Lauren says.

"I didn't even think you were on this wavelength." Vanessa chuckles.

"Of course I am, I want to get a piece of you before you get on lockdown." Lauren smirks.

"If you're so concerned, why don't you lock me down?"

"Mani's already done it, there's no way around it." Lauren shrugs, as they decide to come out of their bathrooms. "Get up and go take a shower."

"Or what?" Vanessa retorts.

"We fucking."

Normani comes out of her room while she's brushing her hair, and chuckles. "Lauren, if you don't take your thirsty ass on somewhere, I know something,"

"What do you know? That I'd probably fuck her better than you?" Lauren smirks.

"The devil is a lie." Normani chuckles. "We'll see who she asks to be her girlfriend."

"We shall,"

"Who's your pick on this one Ally?" Dinah asks.

"I'd say Mani, hands down." Ally laughs.

"Yep, totally agree with you,"

"Vanessa is whipped as whipped cream in the canister. Lauren needs to get lost." Ally chuckles.

Camila laughs. "You aren't even giving Lauren a chance. That's sad."

"Because I know good and well that Vanessa is going to pick Mani for reasons that I won't mention," Ally says.

"What exactly are those reasons?"

"I've said too much," Ally says.

"What do you mean you've said too much?" Camila asks.

"She means that she's lying and trying to hype Mani up for no reason." Lauren smirks.

"Girl bye," Normani says.

"Yeah...I'm just going to leave this conversation," Ally says, walking away.

"What is she talking about Mani?" Camila asks.

"I don't know." Normani shrugs.

"Do you know?" Camila asks Dinah.