Chapter 44: I Got You (II)

No One's POV

Everyone is still sitting in the waiting room, waiting for them to release Normani.

"I don't think you were in the bathroom for 20 minutes," Tori says.

"I wasn't." Vanessa chuckles.

"What did I miss?" Dr. Theresa asks.

"She thought she was pregnant with Vanessa's baby," Ally says.

"Girl if that had come up as yours I would've had to fight you," Ashlee says.

"I figured she was lying, because she kind of came into Starbucks yesterday," Melissa says.

"That's why the police where there," Lauren says.

"She walked in and we were talking at the table, so in my mind I'm sitting there like 'oh shit..I don't have an alibi,'" Melissa laughs.

"I didn't either." Camila laughs.

~

"The last straw I had with being at her house was when she purposely bought me clams and oysters," Vanessa says.

"How?" Lauren asks.

"They were already out of the shell," Vanessa says.

"Wait a second...aren't you allergic to those?" Tori asks.

"Very," Vanessa says. "When I started having the reaction, she started freaking out and asking me questions like bitch I can't breathe."

This makes them all laugh.

Andrea's eyes widen. "Oh,"

"Oh?" Ally asks.

"We went to a seafood restaurant a while ago, and Vanessa's plate had oysters on it. She looked like she didn't want to eat it, so Mani switched plates with her. After we left the restaurant, I asked Mani why she switched the plates and she said she was allergic. I thought she was lying."

"Oh yeah, I remember that," Arielle says. "I asked was she okay later on, and she just plainly said I'm allergic to oysters."

~

Andrea goes to the bathroom, before walking out into the hallway.

"Andrea Hamilton?" The nurse says, walking towards her.

"Yes?" She asks, looking up.

"Can you come here for a second?" The nurse asks.

"Okay," She walks around the corner to the nurse.

"I have bad news and good news," The nurse says.

"What is it?" Andrea asks.

"The good news, is that Normani is okay, and ready for release. The bad news, is that she had a miscarriage because of the dosage of mercury," Andrea breaks down in tears immediately after hearing this. Normani's had 2 miscarriages, and this makes 3. "I'm sorry...." The nurse says, trying to offer her some sort of comfort.

Andrea sniffles, before looking up at her. "I guess it's okay...,"

Andrea goes back in the bathroom, so no one would know she's been crying. There's a knock on the bathroom door. "Yes?" Andrea asks.