Chapter 15: Meeting Lauren's Parents

Vanessa's POV

"Kid. Kid wake up." Lauren says.

"Okay." I say not really wanting to get out of Normani's warm touch. Lauren walks away to get ready.

"I don't want to let you go." Normani says to me holding me closer to her. "But I have to." She says with a sigh pulling away from the hug. "I think you need to leave now.."

"Okay.." I say getting up. But before I do, she kisses me, taking in every moment. She breaks it slowly, not breaking eye contact until the last possible second, and then letting me go. I go take a shower, and for the whole time, my mind is stuck on Normani. I them realize I've been in there for a while, so I actually take a shower and get out.

Lauren laughs. "What'd you do, make a life decision.?!"

"Yup." I say going along with it with a laugh.

"Well damn." Lauren says with a laugh leaving.

"Bye babe.! Love you.!" Dinah says hugging me.

"Bye munchkin.! Love you.!" Camila says.

"Byeeeee love youuuu." Ally says with a laugh.

"Okay weird one." We all say. They all leave. I then see Normani come out of nowhere and start peppering my face with kisses.

"Mani." I say.

"Mani." Me and Lauren say.

"Mani let go." Lauren says with a laugh.

"Ugh fine." Normani says with a laugh. "Bye baby girl. Love you." She says kissing me again.

"I'll take my kid now thanks." Lauren says with a laugh forcing Normani to break it.

"Fine. Bye." Normani says with a laugh as we leave.

No One's POV

"We still have like an hour before we have to be at the airport, so do you want something to eat.?" Lauren asks as she's driving.

"Why'd you leave so early then I could've still been asleep." Vanessa laughs.

"Because, you see how hard it was for Mani to let you leave, it would've been 1 billion plus infinity times harder to leave if I'd told her that." Lauren says with a laugh.

"True." Vanessa says with a laugh as they pull into McDonald's. At first, Vanessa only orders one thing, seeing as how she has no appetite.

"Get more than one thing." Lauren says.

"Why."

"I said get more than one thing." Lauren says.

"Laurennn." Vanessa whines.

"Get something else or no surprise." Lauren says.

"Okay." Vanessa laughs.

Lauren laughs, because God really can do miracles. "Works every time." Lauren laughs.

"Ugh."

"Haha." Lauren says with a laugh. "By the way, the airport's right there." She says pointing to it after they get outside.

"Oh cool." Vanessa says. They go through the security check, but some way some how a red flag comes up for Vanessa's.

"We are going to have to ask you to remove all of your clothing." The TSA agent says, looking at the red flag.

"Why-"

"Are you fucking serious.?! She has nothing.! Why are you telling her to strip in front of everyone in this whole airport.? That's one thing she won't do. I'll be damned." Lauren says.