Chapter 11: Beach (I) {Under Editing/ Edited}

Vanessa wakes up..on her own, that is. She looks around, slightly disoriented.

Camila notices this, and goes over to her, looking into her eyes until she regains a sense of equilibrium. "Go take a shower munchkin."

"Okay." Vanessa gets out of the shower to see Lauren putting clothes in a bag. Vanessa groans. "Where are we going now.?"

"It's a surprise kid." Lauren says.

"We'll tell you later munchkin." Camila says.

"Can I get a hint to what this surprise is.?"

"Sure, straps." Lauren says.

Vanessa and Camila laugh. "That helped none Lauren."

Lauren laughs also. "The point exactly."

"Two pieces." Camila says.

Vanessa looks at Dinah, pleadingly. Dinah covers her face before laughing. "Don't look at me like that babe.!"

"By the way, I hate surprises."

Lauren says one last thing to her as the bell rings. "You'll like this one. Trust me. Bye."

Vanessa is still very much curious, so she asks Ally's Mom. "Can you tell me what this surprise is.?"

"Just because they won't tell you I have to.?"

"Yeah, pleaseeeee."

She lightheartedly laughs. "What'd they tell you.?"

"Straps and two pieces."

"Water."

Vanessa groans again as the bell rings. "That still helped none.!" The words of "straps, two pieces, and water" play through her head until she bumps into someone. They both look up at the same time, and it's Deshawnte. {A/N Marriedtokordei You're 16 for the purpose of this story, since it's what you look like. 😂😂🤗}

"Oh hey, sorry."

"What has you so deep in thought that you didn't even notice me.?"

"I don't know."

Deshawnte looks at her confused. "What do you mean.?"

Vanessa shrugs. "Exactly what I said, I don't know."

The next two periods go by relatively fast, and on the way to 4th period, an unexpected visitor bumps into her.

Normani notices it's Vanessa, and tries to hide the fact that she's really happy to see her. "Hey...."

Vanessa is in pure shock that she even showed up. "Hi."

Normani looks at her confused. "...What's wrong.?"

"Uh...nothing.. I.."

Normani tries to understand her reasoning. "Wasn't expecting to see you...?"

"Yeah..."

Normani tries to make the situation better, but her confidence lowered as she spoke, and they both. "Uh..well we're..going to the um..."

Vanessa becomes slightly agitated that Normani is stammering for no reason. "Going to the where.? Spit it out."

"You know what, nevermind. I was trying to make things right with you, but you apparently don't give a damn about my efforts. Bye." Normani spits, walking off.

Vanessa just shrugs and walks off, before she feels a hand on her shoulder. She hesitates to turn around, but she does, and sees Ally. "Oh, hey."