The Incident.

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️⚠️
R@pe.

Sadie's G!p

⚠️IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!⚠️
If you don't want to read this scroll to part two I will go into a quick recap without going into detail this is a good storyline and I don't want you guys to miss it. All the grafic stuff will be in this part the second part is the investigation and stuff. I myself live in a sketchy neighborhood where this kind of stuff happens so this was hard for me to write. But this one is worth the read.

Background info
It was the sixth day of filming on Sadie's new set. Today she was filming a sex scene with her on screen lover. Her co star is named Kendall. Kendall's character is named Izzy. Sadie's character is named lilly. In the show lilly and Izzy are in a lesbian relationship.

Sadie is sitting in her trailer with her robe on when she hears a nock on the door.

"Come in" she says

"Heyyy Sadie" says Alexa Sadie's intimacy coordinator

"Hey" Sadie says nervously

"How are you feeling about the upcoming scene?"

"I'm nervous, I don't want Kendall to know about my penis yet" Sadie says starting to tear up

"Hey it's ok. I had a feeling you didn't want her to know yet so I brought some shape wear for you and you can wear two pairs of boxers. In the scene everything will happen under a blanket so it's only going to look like she is eating you out. So she will take your pants and underwear off and you will see her take them out from under the blanket so it gives the impression that you are bottomless." She says

"Oh ok thank you so much. So this shape wear will help me tuck so she won't be able to see anything?" Sadie asks

"Yep 100%" Alexa says "hey to make it less awkward here's what I say to Alot of actors. Just close your eyes and act as if your partner is doing this to you. Make yourself believe that y/n is doing this so you will feel more comfortable moaning and acting out an orgasm."

"Oh that helps Alot thank you" Sadie replies

"Alright let's get going everyone is waiting."

*Time jump*

Action!

Kendall in character pushes Sadie against the wall and begins making out with her.

Sadie really feels uncomfortable but then remembers what Alexa said just pretend it's all with Y/n. Sadie takes a deep breath and kisses Kendall back in character.

"Oh fuck Izzy" Sadie says

"You like that lilly?" Kendall replies.

Sadie moans and leans over to Kendall's ear

"Fuck me mommy" she says in character.

Kendall pushes Sadie on the bed. They continue to make out in character. Kendall takes Sadie's shirt off revealing her bra. Sadie does the same.

Sadie puts her legs under the blanket and takes a deep breath.

Kendall traces down Sadie's body in character.

"May I?" Kendall asks

"Mommy please eat it." Sadie moans in character

Kendall sticks her head under the blanket and takes off Sadie's pants and underwear leaving only her shape wear.

Sadie gets nervous and takes a deep inhale.

"Just pretend it's y/n "she thinks

Kendall spreads Sadie's legs and begins to act as if she is eating Sadie out.