Premiere

Trigger warning anxiety and panic attacks.

Sadie invites you to her premiere on the red carpet for her new movie.

You stand in your shared room, looking at yourself in the mirror. You are wearing a purple dress. As you look at yourself in the mirror, you start to feel anxious.

Sadie walks in with her black suit on snd gets some stuff ready.

"Baby?" You say shaking a little bit.

"Yeah." She says

As soon as she sees you, she rushes over to you and puts her hands on your shoulders.

"Hey, shhhhhh, it's ok." She says, pulling you into a hug.

You take a deep breath. "Do you think it's too much?" You say into her neck.

"Nooooo. You look great, baby." She says.

"Ok." You say, taking a deep breath.

"Okay, let's go." She says "remember I'm going to be there with you the whole time."

You both get into the car, and your driver heads twords the premiere.

"You look great, girls." The driver says.

"Thank you, Axten." Sadie says.

As you pull up the premiere you start to get anxious again, you try to hide it so Sadie doesn't worry. You want her to have a good time.

You pull up to the red carpet and a body guard opens the door. You and Sadie both hop out.

Fans starts screaming her name.

Cameras flash left and right.

Paparazzi are yelling, asking you to look twords them.

Loud music is playing.

You look around completely overwhelmed. Sadie grabs your hand and you two start to walk down the red carpet.

"Sadie Sadie!" A Paparazzi yells. "Sadie over here please."

Sadie puts her hand on your waist and you two look twords the cameras. Your vision is flooded with the flashes of cameras and you can't see anything.  She directs you to continue down the carpet.

As you two come to the end of your walk you see the host.

"Sadie Sink everyone!" She says extending her arms.

Sadie gives her a hug.

"Thank you guys so much for having me." she says into the mic

"And who is this?" The host asks.

"This is my girlfriend y/n y/ln." She says grabbing your hand

"

Awww you guys are just too cute." She says. "Y/n how are you enjoying the premiere so far."

You gulp and look at Sadie. She gives you a reassuring look and squeezes your hand.

"It it's been good." You stammer.