Clashes.

Smut.

Request from nghtfury95

You and Sadie have always been best friends. You have known eachother for years. But you haven't told her your biggest secret. You have a penis, you don't want her to know. What will she think of you? Will she still want to be friends?

You pull your car up to her flat and grab her jacket out of your car. She left her jacket at your house last night. Her jacket is a part of her work uniform, and she has to work this afternoon.

You walk up the stairs and nock on the door to her flat.

Nothing

You text her.

Nothing.

She always texts you right back. Then you begin to hear groans coming from inside. You then hear Sadie moan out in pain.

"Oh my god!" You say to yourself.

You pull out a hair pin and pick the lock. You walk down the hallway, twords her bedroom, and look through the open door. You see Sadie just Sadie no one else.

You look closer and....

You feel your pants get tighter. You groan quietly and grab your member.

You see Sadie sitting on the couch jerking off. Everything is exposed, she doesn't see you because her eyes are  closed.

You walk up to her.

"Uhh fuck y/n" she moans

Your eyes widen.

"Just let me fuck you y/n" she moans.

"Fuck me Sadie." You whisper in her ear.

She jumps up and her eyes widen.

"Do you want help with that babygirl?" You ask.

"Mhmm." She moans.

You straddle her and begin stroking her cock.

"How big are you?"

"Ten- ten inches." She moans.

You feel your pants get tighter as your blood rushes down.

"I should have told you that I have a pe-" She starts.

She feels your bulge grow against her leg.

"What is that?" She says.

"You know what is is baby." You say.

"Do you.." She starts.

"Yes."

Her eyes widen. She unbuttons your shorts. She looks up from your shorts for confirmation. You nod at her. She slides your shorts down and sees your large bulge.

She smirks.

"Sadie please."

She grabs your hips and pulls you closer to her cock.