Morning Wood.

Sadie's G!p Smut.

"Oh fuck y/n"

"You like that?"

"Mhmmm. Please, uahhh, harder."

You two both breathe heavily as y/n rides Sadie's hard cock.

"Auhh fuck. I'm gonna cum."

"Me too."

You slowly wake up.

"Ahuahh." Sadie moans beside you.

You turn around a little worried. You see Sadie fast asleep.

"Auhh." She moans "y/n, please."

You lift up the sheets and see the huge tent in Sadie's pants. You two have had sex before, but her size always surprises you.

Your eyes grow wide as you feel yourself getting wet as you listen to her moans.

"Aughhh." She moans loudly."y/nnnn pleaseee."

You lean in close to her ear and heavily breathe on her ear before gently biting it.

She wakes up in a start and looks at you confused. And she slightly moves away from you, you see the moment she feels the erection in between her legs.

She lifts up the covers and sees her fully erected penis. Her eyes widen, and she looks over to you.

You crash your lips into hers and quickly end up making out with her. You rip the sheets off her and straddle her waist, stroking her through her boxers.

"Ohhh fuck." She moans, throwing her head back. "This is so much better than the dream."

"Mhmm?" You whisper seductively?

She continues to moan as you stroke her clothed dick.

"Are you ready to take these off, sadie?" You ask tugging at the waistband of her boxers.

"Mhmm." She moans out.

"Use your words Sadie." You say.

"Auhhah please." She moans "Please mommy please."

"Mommy huh?" You say, purposefully stalling.

"Y/n pleaseeeee." She begs.

"Okay then." You say taking off her underwear letting her 10 inch spring free, fully erect.

"Fully hard and ready to fuck now are we?" You say.

"Y/n please." She begs. "Fuck me God damn it ple-"

You put your hand over her mouth.

"Ah ah ah." You say shaking your finger. "I'm in control."

She moans from underneath your hand. You aggressively grab her dick and shove all of her into your mouth.

She moans loudly and throws her head back. She starts moving her hips up and down to keep up with you. As you are sucking her large cock you take off your shirt and panties.

You pull your lips off of her and she groans from the loss of contact. You align up your hole above her dick as she opens her eyes.

Her eyes widden she smirks and impatiently waits.

"Hurry up." She groans "please babe."

"No Sadie I want you to beg for i-"

She grabs your hips and slams you down, her large cock going all the way inside of you.

"Fuck, shit." You moan out in pain. "Your gonna pay for that."

You start slowly moving your hips up and down adjusting to her size. Without warning you start bouncing up and down turning Sadie into a moaning mess.