Dinner

A request from jazzlyn300 hope this is what you wanted

Sadie's G!p  Smut

Sadie is at dinner with some family members while y/n is at home

Your text messages:

You: hey baby?

Sades: yeah what's up

You: when are you cumming home?

Sades: "cumming" hu? Probably like 30 minutes why?

You: nothing I just need some help

Sades: with what? are you ok baby?

You: I'm fine
*Picture*

You send a mirror picture of you in tight booty shorts and a crop top.

Sadie opens the message. She sees the picture and instantly feels her blood start flowing.

Sades: babe I'm at dinner with my family. rn isn't really the time to do this.

You: ok if you say so
*Picture*

This time you send her a picture in just a sports bra and booty shorts.

Sadie opens the photo. Her eyes widen and she can feel herself begining to grow.

"What are you looking at Sadie?" Her mom asks looking over

Sadie quickly turns off her phone "oh nothing Mum. Y/n is just wondering when I'm going to be home." She says

You: babe cum home please
*Picture*

This time you are just in a bra and underwear.

Sadie unlocks her phone to look at your message. As soon as she sees you she locks her phone and gets up.

"Excuse me guys I'll be right back." She says

She quickly rushed the the bathroom. Once inside she locks the door and opens her phone.

Sades: babe not the time I'm with my family

You: what you don't like them?

Sades: it's not that I don't like them. I like them a little to much
*Picture*

She quickly takes a picture of her pants and sends it to you

Sades: do you see how this could be an issue?

You: ok if you don't cum home ig I'll just have to pleasure myself then.

Sades: no don't

You: what sorry couldn't here you over the sound of me fingering myself.

You arent really doing anything your just doing this to make Sadie mad.

Sades: y/nnnn stop this isn't fair

You: then cum home before I finish all by myself

Sadie quickly leaves the bathroom.

"Hey I'm sorry guys" she says "but I need to go I'm not feeling to good."

"Oh Sadie, hon are you alright?" Her dad asks

"Yeah I just want to get home before it gets worse." She says

She says goodbye to everyone and leaves the restaurant. She gets in her car and quickly drives home.

She pulls into the driveway and jumps out of her car. She opens the door and sees you standing there in a sports bra and your underwear.

You smirk and look her up and down. She her blood begins to flow. You walk twords her.

"Wow I really have an effect on you" you say putting your hand on her pants.

You can feel her grow through her pants.

"Ready?" She smirks

"Do it, I dare you." You say into her ear.

She picks you up and walks over to the couch. She sets you down on the sofa and stands in front of you.

You put your hands on her shoulder and trace down your stomach.

Before Sadie can even think you unzip Sadies trousers and pull them down.

You smirk when you see the tent in her underwear. She takes a deep inhale. You yank her underwear off and take all of her into your mouth.

Sadie moans in response "oh fuck y/n"

She grabs your hair and begins to move her hips sliding her 10 inches in and out of your mouth.

She loves how you don't have a gag reflex.

"Oh fuck y/n harder." She moans

You begin to suck harder and faster leaving Sadie a moaning mess.

"Oh my god" she moans then shoots a load into your mouth.

You grab her collar and pull her down onto the couch. You staddle her and begin to move your hips up against her.

"Oh that feels so fucking good." She moans and leans her head back.

"Fuck me Daddy" you giggle "do it"

She grabs your bra and Yanks it off. You quickly unbutton her shirt and take it off Anong with her bra.

You start to move your hips against Sadie again. She begins to get even harder.

"Fuck y/n." She moans "I can't take it anymore."

She grabs you by your waist and pins you against the couch. She grabs your wrists and pins them above your head.

She looks at you with pure lust. You can't help but giggle.

"This isn't a joke y/n." She says "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

You smirk "is that a challeng-"

Before you can finish she thrusts all ten inches into you. You moan loudly as she hits your spot.

She starts thrusting her hips making it slide in and out, in and out.

You turn into a moaning mess.

"Fuck Sadie" you moan "I'm gonna cum"

"Same" she moans

You both cum at the same time. Sadie looks down and sees your cum dripping down her shaft and she instant gets hard again.

"Ride me"she says

She takes you and flips you around you begging riding her like a pony. She turns into a moaning mess.

"God I've missed this" she moans "ahh fuck"

"We literally did this early this week Sadie." You say

"Less talking more Riding." She says.

She thrusts her hips up and down. You bounce up and down.

"Ahhhhhahh"she moans"I'm gonna cum"

"Fuuuck" you moan

You both cum. You lay in her chest and snuggle close to her.

"We should probably get in the shower" you say

"Ohhhhhhh" she says "round two let's go!"

"No like we are both covered in cum." You say

"Ehh whatever we'll do it later" she shrugs