Bad.

Sadie's G!p
Smut

Y/n sits in her college class, extremely bored when she starts to think dirty thoughts of her girlfriend Sadie. Sadie sits at home bored as hell, waiting for y/n to come home when she gets a notification.

Beautiful ❤️
I've been bad at school today. You might need to teach me a lesson when I get home ;)

Sadie reads the text. "Lord, she's gonna be the death of me."

The Seal Slim Sadie 💦
Oh?

Beautiful ❤️
I've been so bad I need you to teach me a lesson

The Real Slim Sadie 💦
Oh? Tell me more

Beautiful ❤️
I've been sitting in this lecture thinking about all the dirty things you're going to do to me when I get home

The Real Slim Sadie 💦
Oh, you have?

Beautiful ❤️
I've been imagining you tying me up... Spanking me... Even making me beg for more

The Real Slim Sadie 💦
Oh, you have been bad, haven't you?

Beautiful ❤️
Oh, I have, but don't worry. I'm sure we'll find some appropriate punishments for when I get home ;)

The Real Slim Sadie 💦
When do you get out of class, ml

Beautiful ❤️
10 min

The Real Slim Sadie 💦
When you get home, you're going straight to detention because you've been so bad ;)

Beautiful ❤️
That cock better be ready

After class you hurry home. When you come into the house Sadie is on the couch waiting for you.

"Hello beautiful." Sadie says as she rubs her crotch through her pants.

"Hello." You say as you set your stuff down. "I can't wait to see the punishments you have for me."

"Take a seat." Sadie says patting her lap.

You smirk and straddle Sadie. "Am I in trouble or are you just excited to see me?" You wink

"Oh your in so much trouble." Sadie says as she grabs your ass.

Your stomach tingles with the thought of being punished by her. "Mnmmn Sadie." You moan as she gropes your ass.

Sadie grabs your hips and pushes you up against her hardened member.

"Mnmmn." You moan as you feel your center being pressed up against the bulge in her pants.

"You enjoying yourself?" She smirks

"Mnmmn." You nod as you bite your bottom lip. "I cant help it. You know I love being punished by you."

"Strip." Sadie orders

"Oh your in for it now." You say as you get off her, slowly taking off each article of clothing as you stare Sadie down.

Sadie feels her pants get tighter while she watches you strip.

"Take a seat." Sadie orders patting her lap.

You obey and straddle her, pressing your center against the bulge in her pants.

"You gonna dance for me princess?" Sadie asks as she grabs your ass.

"Ohh yes Sadie I'll dance for you." You say as you begin to grind yourself against Sadie's bulge.