Dances

A request from Nghtfury95.

You and Sadie have been best friends forever. You have a crush on her but you don't want to ruin the friendship. What you don't know is Sadie also has a crush on you.

"We should get food." Sadie says "I'm hungry as fuck."

"Haha." You laugh "what do u want?"

"Honesty prolly just a snack then we should go chill in my room." She says.

"Okay." You say walking into the kitchen. "Let's do..."

You look around.

"Carrots and celery?" You ask opening the fridge.

"Yeah sure." She says standing up.

You grab the food and go up to Sadie's room. You set the food down on the table and flop down on Sadie's bed.

"Spotify." She says pulling out her phone. "What do you want bitch?"

You laugh, because you are always super jokingly mean to eachother.

"I dunno." You say pulling out you phone.

"Okay then..." She says putting on a Playlist.

You favorite song comes on.

Your eyes light up and you look at Sadie.

"Absolutely not." She says sitting down on the bed.

You jump up and begin to dance. Sadie shrugs not wanting to join you.

"Come onnnnnn." You say pulling her up

You pull her to stand and begin to dance. You try to get her to dance with you. Eventually she dances with you.

You two continue to dance to the music, when a slow song comes on. You look at her and do a "Come here" gesture with your finger. She comes over and you two jokingly slow dance with eachother.

After about 30 seconds you pull her in for a hug and bury your face in her shoulder. You two continue to dance to the music.

"Your the the best friend I could ever ask for y/nnn." She says holding you close.

"You a great friend Sades." You say pulling off of her shoulder.

You look her deep in the eyes and have a cheesy smile on your face. You both lean in closer and look into eachothers eyes.

She leans in and places her lips on yours. At first you don't kiss back because you are surprise she pulls away.

"I'm so sorr-" She starts.

You place your lips back onto hers and deepen the kiss. You then both pull away and rest your foreheads on eachother.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Sadie says.

"I'd thought you never ask."  You say and kiss her again.

411 words.

Okay okay ik it's short but based on the comments on my last oneshot, you guys like the Oneshots longer. So I will be working on that, but for right now I have to get alot of requests done. I love you all the next few chapters are gonna be requests. Bye love you guys! 💜💙❤️