+- 010 -+

Chapter 10
"Demons are so stupid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wind hit your face as you stepped onto the top of the Train. Your hair was blown backwards as if you were in some magazine. I know how to make me look even more badass!

You shuffled your wings so they were no longer in your haori. Before stretching them out as far as you could make them go.

Ahead of you, was Tanjiro. Who was sending countless slashes at a figure.

You unsheathed your sword, before flying upwards into the air. Trying your best to go faster than the train.

Eventually, you were able to position yourself on top of the demon Tanjiro was trying to decapitate. "Sky breathing: Second form, Down pour." You mumbled. Shooting straight downwards directly on top of the Demon, slashing at their neck.

The demons head fell off of its body. Come on, was that seriously it?

You kicked the demons headless body off of the train in annoyance. Turning around to face Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro? Are you okay?" You asked, rushing over to him worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine y/n." He reassured. Turning to face the demons head.

The demon..was smiling?

"Oh how lucky I am today! Not only did I find the boy with the Hanafuda earrings but also the girl with wings! Now I will get a bigger share of the masters blood!" It exclaimed.

You watched in disgust as the flesh started to connect the head and the train together.

"You fools, whenever you were asleep I was able to transform myself into this train-"

"I'm sorry- but why would you tell us that?" You butted in, catching the demon off guard.

"What-"

"So like, I'm just saying- if I were a demon and I was plotting to transform myself into a fucking train out of all things. I wouldn't tell the people who work against stopping you what you did. You could've just acted dead or whatever and kill everybody while the demon slayers had their guard down. I don't know if your human-to-demon transformation affected your brain somehow but this is not smart." You finished matter-of-factly.

"Excuse-"

"Don't get me started how you chose a train, what are you gonna do when the sun comes out? Seeing as though this process took you probably like an hour or so..and you chose a train...out of all things? Come on bro."

"I will-"

"And even worse, you just sat here listening to this entire lecture which is giving the other slayers enough time to wake up. Y'know, you would think somebody as powerful as you are would have a brain."