•Study date•Yangyang•

You and your boyfriend Yangyang was having a study date at his house, when suddenly you gave up on studying and you just let him study alone while you were on in bed playing a game. You put your phone away and look at the pretty sun setting. You then look at your boyfriend.

Your boyfriend was sitting at his desk, deeply focused on studying when he sensed you staring. He looked so handsome studying with that sun behind him. And his hair was looking so smooth, and his hands writing on the piece of paper.
Gosh everything about him was perfect.
How luck you are to have such a handsome and hard working boyfriend.

He slowly turned around at glanced at you.
You were just smiling at him.
Admiring him. Looking at every tiny detail on his face. 

"Y/N," He whined, "I can't. focus."
You continued smiling,
"Why not? What's wrong baby?"
"You" He said, now pointing his pencil at you,
"You are looking at me like you're in love or something. That's the problem. "
"But I am..."
He sighed and stood up.
"You are what?" He asked
"I am in love with you!" You smile as he sighs
"if I fail this exam, it's going to be your fault."
You ignored him and continued staring.
That only made him blush so he looked away,
"Love, please." He says hugging you. 

This was perfect timing , you grabbed on to him and pulled him into bed with you.
"I got you!" you giggled. "I swear this happens every time we have a study date baby" Yangyang whines and kisses your neck. "Well, I'm happy I'm smart! So I don't have to studying a lot" you bragged and kissed his lips.
He rolls his eyes and stands up "I don't like study dates anymore, if we don't study baby" he says.
"How about next time we have a cuddle date?" He suggested making you smile. "Tomorrow?" "Tomorrow" he confirms.

"But seriously, I can't fail this exam! My moms gonna kill me!" He sighs sitting back down on his chair. "Okay, I'll help you baby" you say standing up and sitting on his lap.
He groans  "This isn't helping"

Maybe tomorrow won't be a cuddle date after all😏
———————————————————————
Why are my stories getting so short😭😭 my brain isn't working!!