•Birthday?•Winwin•

Your boyfriend is so cold toward you these days, but you still love him.

Ever since he became an actor, he has been so busy, and he barley has any time for you two.

You tried talking to him or even trying to hold hands with him.
But he always pulls his hand away and replies to your words, texts, and calls.
It's made you annoyed, but you always tried to be understandable.

Your birthday came, and you're so excited to go out with Winwin.

"Winwin, do you remember anything?"
He just ignored you and continued reading. "Uhm, WINWIN?",
"Y/N! Can't you see I'm busy?" He angrily shouts, "Oh, okay," you say, walking away.

You walked to your kitchen, and your eyes immediately filled with tears. You opened the fridge and saw a left-over cake you had baked yesterday.

You took it out and looked for a little candle. You finally found one and lit it up.
"Happy birthday to me," you sang while crying.
Your friend texted you a happy birthday and replied with a 'thank you for remembering'
You blew out your candles while wiping your tears away.

You spent the day mostly outside, in the park where you both first met.

It was getting dark, so you decided to go home. You were hoping for a surprise birthday party by Winwin, but your expectations went down when you opened your door and didn't see anything.

You bought yourself a cupcake when you went out, so you went back to the kitchen and sat down to eat it.

Winwin suddenly walks into the kitchen, about to get a glass of water, when he sees you eating the cupcake.

His face changed when he suddenly realized his mistake.

"Is it your birthday?" he asks.

He walked up to you, but you walked out before he got closer to you.
"Not anymore," you say. He looked at the clock, and it just turned 12 a.m.

"Fuck"