•Paper work•Doyoung•

"Hey baby, I'll be in our room doing some paper work," Doyoung, your husband, says to you as you wash the dishes.
"Okay, baby, don't work too hard," you say, making him smile, he walks up to you and kisses your cheek. "I try not to, and thanks for dinner," he says and walks away.

After a while, you finished the dishes, and you decided to go to the room and check on Doyoung.

You quietly opened your bedroom door and saw him working hard, making you smile.

It was pretty late, so you decided to do your nightly routine and go to bed.

You were now lying in bed, and Doyoung was still writing on some papers.

You were reading a book that you had recently read. You looked up at your husband and smiled.

He let out a frustrated sigh. You placed your book beside you and sat on your husband's lap.

"Honey, let me help you."
You said and took the papers from him.
He hugged your waist and placed his head on your chest, and you could feel him close his eyes.

He felt safe around you.
You placed one of your hands in his hair while reading what was said on the papers.

Doyoung kissed your cheek.
"I love you so much."
He mumbled.
You chuckled.
"I love you too."
You answered and smiled.

Some time later, you finally understood it.
"Doyoung!! I know what the problem is!"
You said, but realized that Doyoung wasn't listening.
"Yah!" You cried.

That's when you realized that he had fallen asleep.

——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-————
Who should I do next?!