•Baking•Jeno•

It's your daughter's 3rd birthday tomorrow, and you and your husband Jeno decided to bake a cake together. You two are in the kitchen, baking a cake.

You were mixing the batter with sprinkles when you caught him staring at you.

You sigh and look at his gorgeous face. "What?"

His smile grew. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you look when you're focused?"
You covered your face with your hands. "Jeno focus"
"I am."
He chuckles, removing your hands from your face and continuing to admire you.

"Even with the flour all over your face, you still look stunning." He smiles, making you blush even more.
"Jeno, baby, stop. We're trying to make a cake!" You whine, making him laugh.

He caressed your hands with his thumbs.
"Just let us be for a sec," he whispers.
You felt so many butterflies in that your stomach.

He looked so handsome, you wanted to kiss him.

He wanted to do the same, so you both leaned in, but before you could, a voice interrupted.

"Eww!" Your daughter said in disgust, after seeing you two almost kiss.

Your heads both turn to look at your daughter, awkwardly smiling.

"What are you making?" She asks you, making you smile.

"It's a surprise!" You say it in a joyful tone.
"Yes, baby, we don't want you to see! So you better go back to your room!" Jeno says making your daughter run to her room so she doesn't  ruin her surprise.

"Now where were we?"
Jeno says.
You suddenly smell a burning scent.

"THE CAKE!"