•Jealous•Jisung•

Jisung's POV

I watch her from the other side of the classroom.

She's looking down at her paper, her pen moving left and right in between her fingers.

I suddenly hear a voice and see the teacher speaking.

"Class I need you to pair up and work together on the assignment that I've given you." Our teacher spoke.

Everyone got up from their seats and started finding their partner.

I stayed on my seat and looked over at YN, who remained on her seat too. She's looking around the classroom.

Should I come over?

Her eyes suddenly met mine, but she quickly looked away when another guy poked her arm behind her.
She turned around to the guy and started talking.

My hands turned into fists as I watched her laugh at his stupid jokes.

"Not on my watch," I mumbled as I got up from my seat and walked towards Y/N.

I walk up to her, and her eyes look at mine.

"She already has a partner," I said to the guy beside her as I took a seat on the empty chair beside her.

End of Jisung's POV

Y/N's POV

Jisung walks up to my desk.

"She already has a partner," he says to the guy that I was talking to.
He then takes a seat on the empty chair beside me.

"Jisung, what are you doing?" I spoke, but he cut me off by grabbing my chair and dragging me closer to him, making me blush at his sudden action.

"Go," he says to the guy.
Surprisingly, he left without saying a single word.

Poor guy.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.
"I did nothing, let's get to work," he answered coldly as he grabbed my pen and started writing.

I stare at him without saying anything and hope he will say something.

"Eyes on the paper, Y/N," he says as he wraps my arm around her chair.

He has to be joking.
Is Jisung jealous?

Suddenly, a chuckle escaped my lips.
After realizing that he is probably jealous.
"Are you jealous? You know, I like that guy," I tease as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Who said I was jealous?" He said
"Your actions show your jealousy," I say.
"Well, that guy knows better than to talk to my girl," he says, looking at me.
"Your girl? I'm just your best friend," I say, as his face change. "Best friend?" He asked
"We can always change that." I say, poking his cheeks.
"We're changing that now," he says.

"Y/N,Jisung, work on your project."
The teacher says she is making us jump.
The class laughs, making me embarrassed and making Jisung put his head on the desk.

"We can change it at lunch," I whisper in his ear.