•Prank•Chenle•

Your boyfriend loves you, and so did you. You were scrolling through your phone while waiting for the bus to arrive, and you saw a trend where people would ignore their lover for a day and see what would happen.

So you decided, why not give that a try?

"Good morning, my love." Chenle said as you sat next to him in class, "Morning." You said and grabbed your books.

He then starts talking about his dream that he had about you, and all you say is "mhm or yup."

"Y/N, did I do something wrong? Please tell me." He sounds so genuine.
"Nothings wrong, Chenle."

A few minutes later, you thought he was asleep in his arms, but then you heard him sobbing.

"Baby, are you crying?" you say as you lift up his face.

His eyes are watery and all red, and his nose is a really pinky colour.

"Love, why are you crying?"
"You're ignoring me, and I feel like I did something wrong. I didn't mean to upset my princess."

Chenle says this while slightly crying again.
You felt so bad; it was just supposed to be a small prank. You pulled him in for a hug and apologized.
"aw chenle I'm so sorry. I didn't think you would cry. I was just going to ignore you all day as a joke. I'm so sorry," you say, wiping away his tears.

"Don't do that again," he says, pushing your head and hugging you tightly.