•Cut!•Taeyong•

Just found out yesterday, that his man is gonna enlist. °(°.°)°
(btw check out my new book if you like enhypen<3)
————————————————————————
You and Taeyong are famous and successful actors.
But you two despise each other seriously.
Like enemies.

You and Taeyong are the lead roles of a horror and romance movie.

Which you hate because you have to act with your enemy.

"There is no way I'm going to act with that woman." Taeyong mumbled to himself as he read his script.
"I heard that," you say behind him.

Before he could argue back, he was interrupted by the director.

"Okay, you two, let's get this over with."
The director yelled

"Look, Taeyong... let's just do it quickly."
You mumbled before walking to the stage.
"Whatever" you heard him behind you.

"Taeyong. Get this negative attitude out of here," you sigh, looking at him.
"Oh yeah? Do you think I'm doing this for fun!?" Taeyong snapped back, sounding annoyed.
He rolled his eyes and walked to the stage.

Gosh, this will be horrible.

After several hours of shooting, you and Taeyong were in a very dark room.
Taeyong was facing the wall in silence.

"Next shoot, Taeyong, you need to act in love with Y/N," the director informed.
"Fucking hell," you heard him mutter while standing there.

You watched as Taeyong still remained quiet.
He turned around slowly, staring the director and his crew in the eye.
"3,2,1 go!" The director yelled.

Taeyong suddenly started to act. Acting like he was in love with you. Taeyong held your hand and looked into your eyes with his eyes filled with love.

"Oh, my sweetie~." He spoke in a sweet way before kissing you on the cheek and smiling at you. A blush appears on your cheeks, making him chuckle, which wasn't in the script.

As the scene ended, the director clapped his hand while smiling.

"That was great! Amazing job, everyone."
The director spoke while Taeyong quickly lets you go and turned to the wall again.
He was muttering something on his mind—something that you cannot hear.
He was smiling and speaking in a low voice.

"We're finished for today," you heard someone yell. You sigh, happy that it's finally over.
You walked off the stage, carefully trying not to fall with your tall heels on.

You were walking to the locker room, ignoring Taeyong, who was walking side by side with you. Both of you didn't say anything to each other until Taeyong decided to break the silence by speaking up.

"Hey, did you have fun shooting with me?"
he asked with a teasing voice.
He waited for your response and looked at you with a small smile on his face.

You were shocked by his question.

You weren't quite sure if you enjoyed it since it was with your enemy, but to be honest,

You did enjoy the shoot.

Seeing him act so different and sweet towards you felt so unreal. You liked him like this.
Sadly, he was only acting.

Not being in the mood to talk, you just decided to answer him with a nod.
You watched as his smile grew even wider after seeing your reaction.

"I think you know that I don't like working with you," you said in a cold way.

"Oh?~ Is that so?" he smiled as he walked closer.
He looks into your eyes with a sweet gaze.
"I just want to ask you about your feelings."
He asked again, speaking in a soft voice.

You sigh in annoyance and decide to say one thing before leaving.

"Listen, I don't care about your feelings. I just want to leave. Got it?" You said it in an angry tone as you walked away while Taeyong stopped walking. He was staring at you with a blank face. You can tell that he's annoyed.
He was muttering something in his mind again. You could feel his eyes stare at you for a few seconds before he walked in your direction again.

Maybe you were too harsh on him.

Taeyong grabbed your arm and stared into your eyes in a serious way.

"If I may ask, what makes my feelings not important to you?" he asked. He was very close to you, almost touching your face. His gaze was cold and serious, which made you back away from him.

You decided to stay silent. His stare was making you feel uncomfortable. You looked at the floor and tried to move your arm, but he was holding it tight. The way he looked at you and grabbed you felt kind of scary.

"Come on, Y/N. Give me an answer.

"I like you." You cried.

You watch as his eyes soften.

"I like you! I can't stop myself from falling in love with you, Taeyong!" You cried as he just watched you.

"You like me?"

You stare at him in disbelief.

"No." "What?" "Yes i do. Are you fucking dumb?" You say that and start to walk away.

"W-wait Y/N! I like you too," he exclaimed, making you turn back.

You watch him come closer to you and bring you closer to his body.
He puts an arm around your waist and spins you around, almost putting his lips on yours.

"AND CUT!"

"Augh finally!" You said you were wiping your lips, making him scoff at your action.
"Don't act like you didn't enjoy that kiss, honey," he teases.