•Morning•Hendery•

*ring ding dong ring ding dong* 😉

You turn off your alarm, feeling really tired.
You look beside you, and you see a figure sleeping. "Baby..." You say you are shaking your best friend. "10 more minutes," Hendery says, turning over.

"I'll be counting," you say, fully standing up from the bed.

You did your morning routine, and then you went to the kitchen to make breakfast for you and your boyfriend.

Playing some calming music, you sing along while cooking some pancakes.

"Good morning," Hendery whispers, arms slithering around your waist.
"You scared me!" You cried, he chuckles, and he buries his face in your neck, still exhausted.

"Guess what?" he says, "mmh?"
"I dreamt of you," he says, smiling against your neck.
"You were so pretty in it."
You chuckle, "Really?"
"Of course," he laughs.
"I've never dreamed about you," you say, making him upset.
"What?! But I always dream about you!" Hendery cries. "You're a baby," you say, giving him a kiss.

Hendery went to take a shower while you finished making breakfast.

After a while,
You finally set the food on the table, and you see Hendery coming out of the bathroom in only pants.

"Breakfast is cooked!" You smile as he walks up to you.

His hair was a whole mess.
You used your fingers to tidy his hair. You say, "This is why you need to brush your hair."

He gives you a grin, completely ignoring you and admiring how beautiful you are.

"Let's eat now! Remember, you have practice in an hour!" You said to make him sit down and eat.