•Really?!•Jisung•

You have a really shy and cute boyfriend who's really selfless.

He's the type to provide for your needs but doesn't really want to ask for anything.

You always told him that wasn't good because he could get easily used, but he doesn't listen.

After a busy day working at the cafe, you arrived home feeling really tired.
You noticed that Jisung was in the living room, cleaning up a mess he made.

"What happened?" You asked, looking at the mess he made on the ground. "I kind of made a mess," he says, looking at you.
"Oh no, let me help you," you say, putting your bag down and grabbing a napkin.
"No,no Y/N it's okay, you should go get changed. You had a long day," he says, standing up picking up your bag. "No, baby. ""Y/N, I made the mess, so I'll clean it up, no biggie," he says, smiling. "Fine"

Jisungs POV:

Y/N went to our room and got changed.
I don't know why I lied.
I actually dropped my bowl full of soup, and I cleaned it as fast as I could before she got home.
But I got caught.
So I just lied.
I feel horrible.
I didn't mean to lie to her.
Do I tell her I lied?
A lot was going through my mind, and after cleaning up the mess, I went in the washroom to clean the cut I got from the bowl.
It wasn't too big, but it definitely hurts a lot.
I put a bandage on it and walked to our shared room.

I felt so guilty and tired. I really want Y/N's cuddles, to make me feel better, but I'm to scared to ask.

End of Jisung's POV:

Lying in bed, Jisung walks in with a pout on his face.

"I-uhm," he mumbles, looking at you.
"What is it?" you question as you notice his hands doing a hugging motion.
"I.really need..cuddles.. Please?" He softly says, embarrassed to be asking, he covers his red face with his big hands.

"Yeah" you say simply, "really?!" He says in shocked. "Baby don't en scared" you say making him smile, Jisung goes on the bed with you and cuddles you. "Y/N" "Mhh?" "I have something to tell you."

He tells you the story of his mess, making you laugh, but your laughter ended when he showed you his cut.
It was a really small cut, but seeing his hurt face made you feel bad.

"This is why we should be careful! You lectured him.