•Bump•Jaehyun•

Today you were at the park when you suddenly tripped and fell, but someone had already caught you.

You felt a pair of strong arms catch you.

He let you go, and suddenly he helped you get up. The moment you looked at him, you noticed how good-looking he was, and you also noticed that he was pretty tall. After he let you stand up, he smiled at you.

At that moment, you felt something that you were not sure what it was, but you could notice that your face started to turn red as you both stayed there, silently staring at each other, waiting for one of you to speak.

You wanted to say something, but for some reason the word didn't come out, and you just felt your heart throbbing for some unknown reason, like you felt your heart was telling you something like this guy is different from the other guy you ever met in the past.

Eventually, he broke the silence by saying, "Are you alright?" He asked in his manly and deep voice, Your brain couldn't help but melt.

The guy was waiting for your response, but you couldn't find any words to say. Still, you're staring deeply into his eyes, and you're amazed at how his eyes are so perfect and pretty that you can't look away. It's like he's pulling you into his eyes and hypnotizing you.

"Uh yeah," you say, fixing your hair in front of him.

"What's your name?" He said as he was still maintaining eye contact, It's like he's trying to read your soul and figure out who you are.

You're still staring at him, but with a small smile, it's like he has a spell on you, and your heart starts racing a little faster.

"Im Y/N"

"I'm Jaehyun; it's nice to meet you." He was still staring into your eyes. It's like every time he stares into your eyes, you get flustered.

"Sorry for being in the way," you awkwardly smile.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Anyway, are you alright? Don't tell me you got hurt when you fell."

"Well, you caught me, so I'm alright. Thanks."

Jaehyun just smiled at you. He seems to be enjoying the moment just watching you and seeing you smile at him.

He took your hand, and he asked you gently, "Are you on your way somewhere?"
Like he wants to keep the moment longer between both of you.

"I'm on my way to a cafe."

"Oh, same me too; could I walk you there? Since we are on our way there," Jaehyun said with a charming and manly voice, and then he smiled at you in a cute way, even though your face is still showing a little redness from blushing.

"Sure, I don't mind it. Are you meeting anyone there?"

He looked at you with loving eyes, completely ignoring how he lied to you and will be lying again.

"Honestly, not really since most of my friends are pretty busy this time of the day, so I think I'm just going to the cafe to relax for a bit," he explains as you nod.

"So do you go to the cafe often?" Jaehyun asks a question, trying to keep the conversation going while walking down the street with you.

"First time going"

"Oh, well, I've been to the café countless times, and I think it's pretty nice there." Jaehyun said as he's walking, making sure to match your speed so you feel comfortable talking with him.

"Mind helping me figure out what to order?"

He's surprised just a little that you asked for his help, and he replied back quickly, "Sure, what would you like? Do you like coffee or tea?" He asks the question to make sure he orders the thing you like.

"I'm not a coffee or tea type, even though it's a cafe," you chuckle.

He giggled a little as well. "So what is it that you like? Ice cream?" He says as he's starting to get a little bit curious to know you better.

"Anything sweet! I love sweets."

He chuckles again and then says in a cheeky way, "I see you have a sweet tooth, huh?"
He's trying to be playful at this point, so you don't feel awkward walking with him.

"Definitely"

"Okay, then, I know a good sweet dessert that's probably perfect for you. You should try it." Jaehyun was being a little bit flirty at this point.

"I'll trust you."

Jaehyun nods and then starts walking to the café. He also grabs your hand a little and starts whispering to you, "Trust me, I know what I'm doing," and then he giggles a little bit.

Once you guys entered the café, Jaehyun led you to a table, and then he let go of your hand and sat opposite of you. Once you were both seated, Mason then talked again. "By the way, I didn't ask you, What's your favorite color?" He wants to get to know you better.

"Favourite colour?" You asked him a random question.

He just sits there with a smile and looks like he's waiting for your response, "Yes, what's your favorite color?"

"I like Red."

Mason nods his head and then says, "Red, huh? Red is a wonderful color, and it goes well with lots of things." As he said, he has a playful and flirty look on his face while maintaining eye contact with you.

"And you?"

Jaehyun chuckled a little and then said, "It's a tie between blue and black. I love blue because it's a calming color and it reminds me of a nice lake that I used to go to, and black is just a cool color that goes well with almost everything." He explained his answer, and he smiled at you with a playful and flirty tone.

You smile and pick up the menu. "Maybe dark blue? Especially since your hair is dark blue."

"Now... What should I order?"

He thinks for a moment, and then he suggests to you, "You should probably try the vanilla cheesecake; I think you'll like that," and then he smiles while still staring into your eyes.

"Oo, I like that! I'll get it."

He still smiles at you. "Okay, I'm glad to hear that. Do you want anything to drink?"

"Milkshake works"

He nodded his head and then asked, "Do you want chocolate or strawberry?" He wants to make sure he gets the right milkshake for you.

(Pick one)

"All right, I'm going to order for both of us." He then went to the cashier and ordered the things both of you wanted, and a few minutes later he came back to the table and put the milkshake in front of you and the cheesecake in front of him, and he smiled again as he said, "Our order is here." He still has a flirty and playful tone.

"Did you pay yet?" You say you are pulling out your purse.

Jaehyun noticed that you're trying to pay, and he quickly stopped you from paying and said, "Oh no, don't you worry, I already paid for the food," and with a charming and flirtatious tone, he smiled at you:

"Really?"

Jaehyun nodded his head and then replied to you, "Yep, I don't mind treating a cute girl like you to a nice meal," and then he smiled at you with a cheeky flirtatious tone.

"Youre too sweet~ thanks Jae."

You see, he got a surprised look on his face, and he said, "Me? Too Sweet? Are you sure about that?" While he's still maintaining eye contact with you and smirking a little bit like he's having fun,.

"You know Y/N...."

You notice that he said your name when he started his sentence, and he looks at you with a loving look in his eyes, trying to figure out what to say next.

"We just met, but I'm starting to fall for you."

Your face turned as red as a tomato instantly when he finished his sentence. It's like you were blushing and could not believe what's coming out of your mouth.

"Me too"
———————————————————————
Im OBSESSED with dreamies new cb😍
Whats ur guys fav song in the album?
I like carat cake... its so good

Who's is next?!
(Was thinking either Jaemin, Yangyang
or Yuta)