•Mental•Jeno•

Hey yall i'll be gone for awhile on a trip so i wont be doing updates here:(( srryyy
Btw i did a chapters similar to this on my other book.. an enhypen imagines👀👀 so if you like enha come over there! Enjoy:)
————————————————————————
Jeno has been suffering from a mental illness for some time, and you've been tasked with taking care of him.

Since the first time you crossed paths, he formed a strong attachment to you, seeking comfort in your presence, but as time passed, you slowly started to notice that it had turned into an obsession with you and only you.

It was a tiring day at work. It was time for lunch, and as you walk down the hospital corridor, you hear a commotion coming from Jeno's room.

Nurses are rushing to his aid, and you hear him calling your name in distress.
"WHERE'S Y/N!? WHERE!? I NEED HER WITH ME!!!"

You see nurses holding him down as their faces turn into worry and stress.

"Jeno! I'm here!!" you yell back to him.
You quickly run to his room, where you can see Jeno lying on the bed with several nurses standing around him.

Jeno's eyes are wide and panicked, and his heart is beating rapidly. The nurses are trying to calm him down, but he's not responding to them. He's looking around frantically, desperately searching for you.

The nurses notice you and softly smile at you while you walk towards the bed.
"Y/N..." Jeno whispers as soon as he sees you. He's breathing heavily, and his hand is shaking.

The nurses gently place Jeno's hand back on the bed.

"Deep breaths, Jeno. Try to relax and focus on me," one of them tells him.

nods and tries to do so. But his breath is still shaky, and his pulse is quickening. He clearly needs more support from you.

The nurses move out of your way so that now only you and Jeno are in the room.
"Hopefully he doesn't kidnap you," a fellow nurse whispers to you, making you chuckle.

Just a little inside joke.

Jeno is looking at you now with such intense devotion in his eyes that you don't know what to do. You feel that he really needs you.

"Please..." he whispers. "I need you."

You can't help but respond to his plea. You sit down next to him on the bed and take his hand, holding it tightly.

Jeno's eyes light up, and his breath becomes calmer. As he feels your presence, he feels comforted and relieved.

His grip on your hand tightens as he pulls it closer to himself and lays his head on your shoulder. His breathing has slowed down, and he finally smiles at you, looking at peace.

"Thanks, thank you, Y/N." Jeno whispers. He closes his eyes and holds you closer.

———
It's been an hour, and you've been talking with Jeno. You saw he looked more comfortable with you. So you decided to ask him a question that's been on your mind ever since you met him.

"So what made you go crazy?"

Jeno is silent for a moment, as if he's lost in thought. He then looks up at you with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"I'm not sure," he sighs. "I was always a little different from the other kids growing up. But I think it was my parents divorce that really hit me hard, and that's when I started seeing things."

"I promise I'm getting better for you, Y/N." Jeno smiles at you reassuringly.

You can see that he's trying to keep a positive attitude despite his struggles.
"What kind of things were you seeing?" You ask, curious.