•Enough•Ten•

You were arguing with your boyfriend.
He would not give you any attention. He is always busy with his work. You had enough.

After storming off, you went to the guest room and slammed the door.

You cried under the blanket, but suddenly a great plan appeared in your head, you would not give him any of your attention the next day, and he would see what that was like.

The next day, you were working on some paper work at the dining room table.
You could feel his presence.
You didn't turn around to greet him like you would normally do.

You heard footsteps coming your way.
You didn't turn around or do anything when he wrapped his arms around your body.
"Baby," he mumbled softly.

You pulled him off and went to the kitchen.
After working for a while, it was time to make dinner.
So you made yourself dinner along with his and sat down to eat it.

He sat down as well.
He stared at you as you ate, and it made his heart break when you didn't talk to him about your day or even look at his smiling eyes.

He had enough.

"Baby, can you please forgive me? I can't bear to go on any longer without hearing your voice or even seeing your beautiful eyes look at me."
He pouts, grabbing your hands.

Ten, do you like how it feels?" You finally talked to him after a whole day.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you," he says, kissing your hands.
"And don't call me Ten."